Prevent window from minimizing on w8.1

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by apoklyps3, Mar 2, 2015.

1. apoklyps3

apoklyps3 MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2012
    Hi guys.
    I play alot of pro evolution soccer 2015 online. as a countermeasure of cheating minimizing the game in any way would get a server disconnection. although i have disabled autorun and whatnot from time to time i still get minimised to desktop by various jobs or apps in the background (updates prompt etc)
    I was wondering if there is a trick to make the game window never minimize or a piece of software that prevents the minimizing of a certain process.
    I have found a piece of software called "displayfusion" that seems to do the trick , but the problem with it is that it doesn't seem to be fully compatible with windows 8.1 x64, as my system gets very slow when the app is running.
    Thanks in advance.

2. apoklyps3

apoklyps3 MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2012
    thanks alot. will give them a try.

3. apoklyps3

apoklyps3 MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2012
    the iobit one didn't work. could find a specific setting for what I need. I figured it must be included in the boost&run routine.
    unfortunately while the game was open it would still minimize when running launching an app in the background (done by using unified remote file manager from my galaxy s2).
    will try razer tonight, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

4. apoklyps3

apoklyps3 MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2012
    #5 apoklyps3, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    (OP)
    unfortunately none of them work