Problem activating win7 ultimate N

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mhassanshahbaz, Jan 6, 2011.

1. mhassanshahbaz

mhassanshahbaz MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2011
    hi!

I have windows 7 Ultimate N(x86)
    Bios : HPQOEM

i tried different loaders for win7,but my windows remain unactivated,then i tried
    " forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/9359-Windows-7-Ultimate-N-Dell-HP-Activation-Script-pack thread)" but

when i run HP-Run.bat or DELL-Run.bat,both gives eroor and no file is copied

ERROR
    "On a computer running Microsoft windows non-core edition run ''slui.exe 0x2a 0xBBA to display error text
    ERROR:0xBBA "

plz tell me what can i do to activate my window,i can`t uninstall it because of very important assigments in progress

2. LQQL

LQQL MDL Addicted

Apr 21, 2009
    Yeah, like I always recommend regarding to those N versions.

You don't need 'em at all.

Just get yourself a normal 'Ultimate' and use the Add/Remove features option.

3. jabberwocky

jabberwocky MDL Member

Aug 28, 2009
    the scrypt pack you mentioned works perfectly well but sometimes the only way to get around those errors your getting is to set up an admin account (full) and not rely on the "run as admin" method as it often does not work .I have several installs of (N) versions and all work perfectly ,they are all showing up as genuine and work with windows update and are unnaffected by WAT.
    To set a full admin account for ultimate versions....

1- type secpol.msc in the search area click enter,

2- In the left list, choose "Local Policies", then "Security Options"

3- Set "Accounts: Administrator account status" to Enabled.

4- Set "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to Disabled.

then log off and log back on into your admin account ,run the N version activation scrypt for HP if you have HP modded bios , and your done ,restart and you should be activated .
    you can log back onto your normal account ,and reverse the above process to remove the admin account if you want ,but in my view is does not hurt to leave it there unused .
    if you get problems with your scrypt and activation files ,PM me your email I will send you a good set .

4. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    IR4 works for Win 7 Ulimate N :eek:

5. maelcum

maelcum MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2011
    chew7 v1.1 works on Ultimate N SP1

chew7 1.1 works nicely on Ultimate N SP1 as well (for me) incl. on foreign language version.
    in fact, it's the only option on UNSP1.

hal7600 does not work with UNSP1 (a known fact, no surprise).

daz' windows loader activates almost all versions, incl. versions of Professional N and Home Edition N (but not Ultimate N).

a good reference: in the forums is here: forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/20810-Activation-solution-comparison

6. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    U mean Vista Business N and Vista Home Basic N??? No 7 N version is supported due to lack of oem:slp key!!!

7. jassy

jassy MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2011
    hey can you please give me those scripts as the oem script for the normal ultmate doe snot work on N. the link above (to those scripts) are deadi dont find any activator w/o virus for N, and i know that there is some oem script out there which can overcome this s**t. please help.and people who suggest to install the normal ultimate... the n version is completely void of the IE and windows media, which is much better than disabling them (they may still run as background services, which slow down pc)

8. d3xtro

d3xtro MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2012
    Do you have a copy of these scripts? I could really use them!