Problem Modern Warfare 2 Windows 7 Theme

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by trinacria, Jan 12, 2010.

1. trinacria

trinacria MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2009
  2. Windows 7 Themes

Windows 7 Themes MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2010
    #2 Windows 7 Themes, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
    hey iam the owner of the site .. if when you shut down your pc, restart it or log off gives me a message .. waiting for closure under the closing Explorer.exe that is not wrong or probleme it is just because i exchange the exit sound with created longer one so the windows wait it to end

3. trinacria

trinacria MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2009
    ok yes...restarted 7 to win the Theme does not load more cursors theme ... why?

4. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Patched uxtheme ?

5. Windows 7 Themes

Jan 13, 2010
    i don't understand you trinacria is the cursors don't load in the default theme or in the modern warfare theme?

6. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    A question: is here the right place to discuss this? If you have problems with the theme, post the problem at the site where you download it or leave a comment there.

AFAIK MDL is not a theme site.:p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. trinacria

trinacria MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2009
    @SCBrigth you are right it is right to continue in private .. sorry .. I tried to contact the site but it is however difficult to be able to send a message too many restrictions...
    @Windows 7 Themes reply private is possible thanks

8. Windows 7 Themes

Jan 13, 2010
    try to reinstall the theme from the themepack or to remove the theme and reinstall it you can remove the theme by selecting an other theme and then right clik on my theme and choose remove and then reinstall it i hope it works

9. Windows 7 Themes

Jan 13, 2010
    i didn't notice your last reply