Problem with removeWAT

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Elliott, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Elliott

Elliott MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2010
    .... Waiting for help is boring

2. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Been busy with a new loader version, you could try it but I suspect you will get the same error due to the OEM partition. I would suggest a BIOS mod for your system if you want to achieve activation & genuine status.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Elliott

Jun 21, 2010
    What's a BIOS mod?

4. Daz

Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Elliott

Jun 21, 2010
    i dont really want to mess with my whole computer.. is there any other way?

6. Daz

Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Trial resetting via IR4 maybe?

If you want activation then the loader or BIOS mod are the way to go but since you don't want to format away the OEM partition and you don't want to flash the BIOS then you've limited yourself a fair bit.

7. The Outbreak

The Outbreak MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2010
    I also had a problem with the RemoveWAT 2.2.5 I just used an OEM Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit on my laptop that I just built and I connected to the internet by wireless connection and tried a few product keys but none worked, so I tried RemoveWAT 2.2.5 and it doesn't say if it's genuine but I cannot update my machine. What did I do wrong? Should I wipeout my hard drive clean and reinstall this OS & then use the RemoveWAT offline or it doesn't matter? I have also used the same OEM disc on another computer and used the product key that came with it. I can't use the same key again because it's only for one computer. Please help me out or is there another RemoveWAT that has been updated or the latest Win & Loader might help out too. Also, what is this Win 7 Loader Extreme Edition about? Is it better than RemoveWAT & Win 7 Loader? Another thing is that I have used the RemoveWAT on another computer awhile back & it worked perfectly. Now, It's not working...unless I messed up. Please help me out. Thanks.

8. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Curious why do you want to get banned so bad? I mean your skills at flaming are awesome kinda but if you can't help anyone here and only express your negativity then really why are you here...lol

I guess like the mods suggest I'll just ignore you now ;) Good luck at the next forum...lol

9. Daz

Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #49 Daz, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
    Ah this guy again. 1 word, banned.

*Edit*
    The guy has multiple accounts, all banned now. He appears to have attacked everyone whos ever used any method to get Windows 7, in fact Alfa seems to have dealt with this guy previously on his other account. With an attitude such as his it makes finding him and banning him again far too easy.

@ The Outbreak
    I recommend you reformat because since you've now run multiple activation solutions then you will have major problems with either a BIOS mod, loader or even a legal serial.

10. The Outbreak

The Outbreak MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2010
    Thanks for helping me out. I kinda figured I might have to reformat. :)

11. Elliott

Jun 21, 2010
    Back to topic, what do u mean Daz by "Trial resetting via IR4 maybe?" what's IR4?

12. Elliott

Jun 21, 2010
    And i also found out what my product key is, but i can't activate it.. how can i activate it using the key

13. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I see so many people running old versions of RWAt they got off torrents etc.

If you reinstall 7 and run the latest one from the official post I GUARANTEE you will have no no problems.

14. Elliott

Jun 21, 2010
    reinstalling win 7 is the problem, i got my laptop with win 7 pre-installed and i didnt get a disk with my laptop.. so i cant re-install it :(

DAMN U BEST BUY! EVEN WAL-MART HAD A BETTER DEAL THAN U!!

15. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  16. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Have you even checked to see if you have a recovery partition, there is now way you would have been sold an OEM SLP machine without some form of recovery either partition or dvd.

17. Elliott

Jun 21, 2010
    If u wanna help please speak english, i dont speak nerd terms.. can u please explain what the recovery partition is?

IM AN ANIMATOR NOT A COMPUTER TECHNICAL JIBBER-JABBER GUY

18. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Most systems these says ship with a recovery partition, and beg and plead with the user to burn off recovery DVDs. The user usually doesn't and then blames the OEM (or in this case the store) if something happens.

Not that I don't usually make the DVDs, blow away everything and start from scratch.

19. Elliott

Jun 21, 2010
    :( windows 7 is complicated, i miss windows XP... so simple