[Q]-How to properly analyze Windows telemetry traffic?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Mr.X, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Orgon

Orgon MDL Junior Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Hello
    Thank you very much for the original file in pdf of the spying on people that genuine users [paying money for Windows 10 certificate(!)] of this OS are not aware of, and unknowingly, thus, agree to this monitoring of confidential documents that one does absolutely NOT want to share with the rest of the world. It is very alarming that the entire world allows the honest individuals' own privacy to be fully exposed because of some clown at M$ is in desperate need of money and adopts his own law [like a medieval tyrant] for his own winning, by pleasing the current trend [and of showing his puny muscles] of a freightened police State; USA!
    I know that previous OS from M$ had similar monitoring methods, but the end user can bypass this and not be easily detected.
    We will see where this OS (W10) is in 1 or 2 years.At the moment I hate the UI, very poor grafics, the not necessary large memory of RAM and far more space for the OS on primary SSD, many blocked funktions, difficulties in using (if not impossible) third party software, ...,.I try to be kind, but Mr Bill Gates :death: is such a miser and "lowlife" in his jewish thinking which puts Charles Dickens character, Mr Ebenezer Scrooge, (from a Christmas Carol) in the limelight as a very friendly, nice and caring human person.Remember that we are in 2015 and not in pre-medieval age :punch:.

2. sml156

sml156 MDL Member

Sep 8, 2009
    #22 sml156, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...