Question about DAZ Loader, Piracy, Free Windows...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by secretromeo, Jan 28, 2012.

1. secretromeo

secretromeo MDL Addicted

Mar 30, 2011
    #1 secretromeo, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
    Is DAZ loader the safest way to get freely activated Windows Vista/7?

We all know that from time to time Windows sends some information to Microsoft, so my question is: can Microsoft use this information to identify me? Can Microsoft charge me with piracy?

Another question: will DAZ Loader do anything to my BIOS? Suppose if I format my hard-drive afterwards and reinstall Windows, will it cause any problems? (I know loaders make some kind of changes to BIOS SLIC tables... hell i don't know all these stuffs - i'm a layman at all this!)

I've activated Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2 and Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 on a VM running on VMWare... I want to get an activated copy of Windows 7 running on my PC... If any one of you guys can answer all my questions and give me the green signal, I'll go ahead and use DAZ Loader on my PC...

2. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    :D is that green enough for ya dawg?
    happy computing,no worries at all

Daz doesnt make any changes to bios, it is more like a pretender.

3. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    DAZ is a nice guy, so it's not gonna f*ck up your PC. ;)
    IF you're afraid about legal issues with M$, go to the store and buy one shiny Win7 DVD :D

P.S. Thanks DAZ for your wonderful work. Keep it up! ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    1 - The loader will make changes only on the Software;
    2 - Not will change any SLIC on BIOS;
    3 - It's possible by an boot loader change using G4DOS;
    4 - The modified boot loader will write in the memory every boot an valid SLIC;
    5 - The computer will be activated as OEM, the Windows not will recognize the boot loader changes;
    6 - Is safe to use;
    7 - Daz is moderator of MDL Forums - Trusted use.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...