Questions about Twitter!!!!

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Happpy, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello, All!

I've started to use twitter now but I don't know due to tiredness or illness I'm unable to understand twitter help. So please help me here with images if you can.

1- Suppose, You have a company and many people are following you. So when you tweet a new news or text, then would all people (who are following you) get your text?

2- Suppose, You do a tweet or text some of your company news then if anybody (2nd man) reply your tweet by pressing the button below your tweet, then would you be able to see his (2nd man's) answer or reply? OR would all your followers see his (2nd man's) reply? and also if you answer his (2nd man's) reply then how that man would see your reply to his reply?

3- What's re-tweet?

I would be grateful to that man who reply this by images.

Regards,

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. ReelFiles

ReelFiles MDL Addicted

Mar 30, 2011
    I was going to write a lil guide for you, but after ca 10 mins of typing and constantly changing it to make it more clear, I came to the conclusion that it's just to confusing to write a good guide in such a short time. Instead I think I managed to find a decent site for you to look at that should answer all your questions much better than I could:

dummies.com/how-to/internet/Blogging-Social-Networking/Twitter.html