Random increase of cpu temps after running daz loader???

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hardstriker2, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Hardstriker2

Hardstriker2 MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2013
    Hi,
    I just upgraded my motherboard and heatsink. I used my old hdd and syspreped it to move to a new motherboard. I then used daz loader to activate the windows copy. That first day my cpu temps idle were 20 degrees celsius. Today my idle cpu temps are 35 degrees celsius and my cpu load at idle is 20% used to be 1%. It also has random 100%usage spikes. What is going on and how can I fix it? The only thing I installed between then and now was Catalyst Control center for my gpu.

2. lnstevens1976

lnstevens1976 MDL Junior Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Catalyst shouldn't be causing it, but you did move to a new board and CPU w/out reinstalling which sometimes can cause issues depending on how much of a change it was.

Also, DAZ loader should not be causing it. It ads a code to the boot of the hard drive and then just the Serials and Certificates. It doesn't "RUN" anything in windows.

3. Hardstriker2

Hardstriker2 MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2013
    It was just a new motherboard. I used sysprep to uninstall all drivers before I moved my hdd. The first day it was fine, the next not so much. I will work more at it tomorrow.

4. ImDWreck

ImDWreck MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2013
    Your temp is fine. Your usage depends on the cores, clock, HT, and processes. Depending Intel or AMD, C States, power saving, turbo made, and integrated graphics also play a role.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...