Re-install Windows Loader (new activation wanted)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Raficoo, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raficoo

Raficoo MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2011
    Greetings all, first of all I would like to apologize should I be posting in the inappropriate section of the forum, but I have a little new problem it seems:(

you see, long time ago when the KB971033 update came out I downloaded DAZ's Window loader (v1.8.6) and after that I validated my Windows(Ultimate) and everything worked out great... a few months later(today) I turned on my laptop and found out that at the start-up I got a screen which told me activation period is over and I need to activate.. also my background screen turned blacko_O

So I thought maybe Microsoft did something and a new crack is out.. so I checked and downloaded the latest Windows Loader (v2.0.5) and when I opened it I can't press either "Install" or "Uninstall" and it specifies on the Status "Modified - Uninstall other cracks" which is weird since I didn't install anything else;)

http: //i51 . tinypic . com /2rxzbs6 . png (err 20 posts needed ;/ )

However this time, It doesn't give the "counterfeit copy" text on the bottom right side.. it does 3 things: 1- any background picture: turned black in a few mins. 2 - at start-up gives the activation note. 3 - activation notification appears every now and then.

I hope there's an easy way to fix, any assistance shall be greatly appreciated:)

Best Regards,
    Raficoo.

2. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #2 Daz, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Raficoo

Raficoo MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2011
    Thx for the quick reply guys, really appreciate it:biggrin:

It did work, but I had to use the v1.8.6 because when I tried your latest one DAZ, the progress bar just went to 50% and the program froze:wacko:(I waited 15 mins for it.. nothing so I forced restart)

also Daz, I'm pretty sure I did not use anything else, why would I when your wonderful program does the trick perfectly, keep up the good work :D

4. fredl

fredl MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2011
    Hi all,

I am just having the same trouble as Raficoo that I cant either press "Install" or "Uninstall" Windows loader. Then I tried what acrsn said, installed WatFix to fix it, after that I re-installed Windows loader again. However, it did not work out for me. I have been using Window 7 Ultimate and recently updated to SP1. Would the update be reason why Windows loader did not work? If so, how could fix this so I can reactivate my window again.

Thanks you for your help. I greatly appreciate it!

fredl

5. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    Hi there/
    No ,SP1 doesnt break any activation.
    Did this prob started right after sp1 update you did ? did u let u r machine boot after running the watfix,

personally i d just rather have a win7 with sp1 included right off the bat, but still u will get yours to work just give more info on u r system.