RE: Tools/Information/Howto's for modding Asus 990FX Sabertooth UEFI BIOS

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by n9nu, Jul 5, 2011.

1. n9nu

n9nu MDL Novice

Mar 24, 2010
    Hello

I just purchased a new Asus Sabertooth 990FX motherboard and was very pleasently suprised to see it had the UEFI/GUI type BIOS and was wondering if there were any modifications or tools out there that would let me have a peek at hiddent options and other features not displayed (if any are).

I don't need any info on how to bypass this or mod that for Windows boot-up/genuine issues as I run 64 bit Linux and BSD on this system.

If anyone knows something about this BIOS or info on how to look and possible mod it, just PM me here or drop me an email.

Tnx

Tim
    N9NU

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. delixis

delixis MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2008
    Try it with Phoenix Tool V1.80. Just only run the preparation phase which it seems to work.
    I have not fully modified since I have no MB, yet. There is no way to find RW Everything file to work with.
    I am planing to buy this MB when Bulldozer CPU come out in a few months.
    If someone have succeeded modify it, I would like to know the result also. :worthy:

3. delixis

delixis MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2008
    Could you please, post the RW Everything file here and I will try my best to mod the Bios for you?
    :)