Rearm Wizard - The Premier Rearm Solution for Windows 7 and Office 2013

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by timesurfer, Mar 27, 2013.

1. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Coming Soon...

The True Hollywood Story of the Rearm Concept Development

Phaze 1
    Phaze 2
    Phaze 3
    Phaze 4
    Phaze 5

:shisha:...lol

2. infomaster

infomaster MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2013
    Can anyone please provide me Duality 420 download link :confused:

3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Click on Duality 420 - The Official Rearm Solution for Windows 7 and Office 2013 link on first page in this section.

4. infomaster

infomaster MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2013
    Sorry i am not able to see the download link. Can you please PM me the link

5. infomaster

infomaster MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2013
    Thanks for the link.

6. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    I guess following your instruction was too difficult so I added the word download after Duality 420 as to avoid further confusion :eek:...lol

Duality 420 - The Official Rearm Solution for Windows 7 and Office 2013 - Download

7. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    Good Tool :tankyou:

8. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    I remember you :eek:

Had an idea too, how bout have an second task that queries at startup an reg setting for when W7 is in notifications then would in it self do a rearm cmd that would not interfere with the 30 day task as it would function prior than an user would be able to self/manual rearm

This concept would detect the registry state at boot

We had consideration that we didn't want to bother IR5 users with "reminder" to have to restart to rearm so this would take care of one variable in troubleshooting

One variable we can't do yet is reset the desktop even if we're able with this new concept to detect notification status via task and initiate rearm while following the order of redoing task at this startup check thus rearm and redone task are in sync like I designed IR5 to do

Maybe even at boot with the Hybrid startup task to error check if can rearm if not then cmd message to reinstall IR5 that exists as code in alternative folder with batch file in it to accomplish twofold - On, check reg status at boot with task that triggers folder with .bat in it to rearm if there is 1 rearm left and are in reg 30 day trial notification end. Two, have same .bat file in folder have code to give msg to reinstall cause no rearms are detected and 180 trial has passed

So to wrap up:

1. IR5 is running it's 180 day course but comp is off so at startup registry is checked if in notifications and if so rearms automatically via batch file in system drive in folder called IR5. This should allow user if comp was off for rearm scheduling to just have to reset desktop but receive no nags or at least they automatically disappear due to rearm commencement. Also should be desktop background registry setting as to be able to reset desktop background automatically too
    2. At same startup registry check do rearm check then if none are available give msg to reinstall IR5

If these registry checks are possible then also could this be used in KMS activation via tasks because you could just do registry checks at startup to determine if in notification status and thus consequentially reactivate and have better control over activation maintenance :shisha:

I say this cause there's a certain registry state that Windows is in prior and post notification for KMS and Trial that can be checked and then appropriate action either with

So ideally this would for trial solution eliminate need to manually rearm and would give genuine msg after 180 days to reinstall IR5. For KMS it would eliminate need to reactivate or process /ato cmd and could wait till end of corporate activation cycle

9. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    #71 Paiva, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Hello brother,

The idea is good....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - Open your registry and find the key:

Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    For each program you want to start automatically create a new string value using a descriptive name, and set the value of the string to the program executable.

For example, to automatically start Notepad, add a new entry of:

"Notepad"="c:\windows\notepad.exe". ( OR %userprofile%\duality.cmd )

After this export reg file to the folder of duality: file.reg

and add the code in duality:

Code:
    @echo off
    @color 0A
    cls
    mode con: cols=49 lines=11
    REG QUERY "HKU\S-1-5-19" >NUL 2>&1 && (
    GOTO mainmenu
    ) || (
    echo Right click Duality 420 and run as administrator
    echo.
    pause
    GOTO exit
    )

start file.reg

Continue code...

This process will import the registry file for future call "duality.cmd" at system startup.

10. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #72 timesurfer, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    Eliminates manual rearm and gives message at end of 6 months trial to re-install IR6

A. If not in notifications exit GOTO exit
    B. If in notifications rearm, redo task, GOTO exit
    C. If in notifications and can't rearm give message "The 180 day trial is over and it is time to re-install IR6"

Code:
    schtasks /create /tn "Hybrid2" /tr "'%SystemDrive%\Windows\system32\cmd.exe' /c cscript.exe /b "%SystemDrive%\IR6\IR6.bat" /sc onstart /ru ""
    Code:
    SET file=%SystemDrive%\IR6\IR6.bat
    IF EXIST %file% attrib -h %file% 
    echo @echo off >%file%
    echo REG QUERY If not in notifications GOTO exit >>%file%
    echo REG QUERY If in notifications rearm, redo task, GOTO exit >>%file%
    echo slmgr.vbs /rearm >>%file%
    echo net stop sppsvc >>%file%
    echo net start sppsvc >>%file%
    echo schtasks /create /tn "IR6" /tr "'%SystemDrive%\Windows\system32\cmd.exe' /c cscript.exe /b %SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\slmgr.vbs /rearm && net stop sppsvc && net start sppsvc" /sc daily /mo 30 /ru "" /f >>%file%
    echo REG QUERY If in notifications and can't rearm give message to re-install IR6
    echo GOTO :Msg >>%file%
    echo :Msg >>%file%
    echo @echo off >%file%
    echo @color 0A >>%file%
    echo title IR6 >>%file%
    echo mode con: cols=49 lines=11 >>%file%
    echo The 180 day trial is over and it is time to re-install IR5 >>%file%
    echo echo. >>%file%
    echo pause >>%file%
    echo GOTO exit >>%file%
    echo :Exit >>%file%
    echo exit >>%file%
    So how to tell if windows is in notification either by creating a service or reg entry that can be used to monitor 30 day rearm cycle, exporting a reg file to use to also monitor 30 day rearm cycle or find actual place in registry that determines when windows is in notifications?

11. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009

WMI for all of that write a vbs script to execute

12. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    A. Registry notification status detection, if not do nothing, if in notification rearm, if can't rearm give batch message
    B. Service that rearms every 30 days and accounts for computer not being on the 30th day and waits till computer start up and does missed rearm then restarts 30 day timer, and when can't rearm gives windows message box to reinstall IR6

13. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    a service that i can write up in vb tomorrow\later today will be able to do that and all you would have to run is sc create "Service" blah blah and so on

a service would be more stable and will be more efficient because it is an actual program lol :p

14. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    Something tells me I'm going to enjoy this...

Have at it PMR.

15. SONY007

SONY007 MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2013
    @Timesurfer, firstly let me just say I appreciate the work that you do and have done.

I need some assistance with my ms office pro plus, maybe you or someone can help me out....maybe!

I had no idea that my Office 2010 required REARMS to keep it active or that I needed to save an image should the rearms become depleted. So my office applications has now got a red bar across the top saying ' Product activation failed '. I have tried every possible tool to resolve this, believe me when I say I was trying all day yesterday to resolve this issue but the only feasible way the rectify the problem that I can across was to either reformat or there was another option in regards to deleting a string in the registry, the first option would of been to much hassle getting things back on my laptop and the second option didn't seem conclusive.

Is there a way to restore office back or to add more Rearms that anyone is aware of ?

I tried IORRT a few times, it came back with the following messages ' No Rearms detected ' & also ' The task image is corrupt or has been tampered with', so it would not install. I've also tried Microsoft toolkit, mini KMS activator with no success.

Thanx

16. SONY007

SONY007 MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2013
    I'm using windows Vista, will it be the same process & are you saying the process will work for 2010 or 2013?

17. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Actually yea, but I'd clean install and copy your files to hard drive. Then you'll brand new W7 and Office 2013 which is what Duality 420 is all about ;)