Rearm Wizard - The Premier Rearm Solution for Windows 7 and Office 2013

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by timesurfer, Mar 27, 2013.

1. TONPumper

TONPumper MDL Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Question: Does IORRT work on Windows 8 with Office 2010?

2. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    You would need to use the IORRT from Trilogy/Duality since Rearm Wizard's is for Office 2013. Simply use the VL version and activate with MTK.

3. wet sock

wet sock MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2014
    Sorry as I am such a noob but what does the VL mean in Office 2013 VL
    I obviously must be using vl version but I am not sure what that is :eek:
    does it just stand for volume?

4. wet sock

wet sock MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2014
    Yes just found out myself it meant volume licensing but thanks for the links that was fast!!
    So I cant use any version of office I have to find one issued with a bulk license by a company.
    Oh just found nice link on this site :worthy:

5. exe98

exe98 MDL Novice

Dec 11, 2013
    #1446 exe98, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    hi. i modified script and now work without install key:

Code:
    net stop sppsvc >NUL 2>&1
    del %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\tokens.dat >NUL 2>&1
    REG SAVE HKLM\SYSTEM %TEMP%\SYSTEM.HIV /y >NUL 2>&1
    REG RESTORE HKLM\SYSTEM %TEMP%\SYSTEM.HIV >NUL 2>&1
    del %TEMP%\SYSTEM.HIV >NUL 2>&1
    POWERSHELL -command rename-item HKLM:\SYSTEM\WPA -NewName WPA_Delete >NUL 2>&1
    REG DELETE HKLM\SYSTEM\WPA_Delete /f >NUL 2>&1

6. jelabarre59

jelabarre59 MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2013
    It seems like Rearm Wizard doesn't work once you clone an install to a new disk. I had a working RW-enabled Win7 install as a single partition on a disk. Later I used clonezilla to copy the Win7 setup to the first partition on a larger disk (so that I could do a Linux dual-boot). The Win7 runs fine otherwise (it should, it's the same machine), but now I can't get RW to rearm the system anymore. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, no luck.

EDIT: Go figure. The day after I post this, the problem goes away. Hard to tell just how long it had been giving me trouble, as I've had a different HDD in the machine doing a Win10 trial on the same machine. But it had been about a month ago the problem started (I had set up the dual-boot before a business trip, so that I could have both OSes). I guess the fix was to post a problem report? <g> OK, I *did* run the latest MSWindows updates some point after my last attempt to reload/rerun RW. Or perhaps because I needed to set the default boot to Win7 rather than Linux, so that it could go through a couple reboot cycles and fix the settings.

7. MaxOverload

MaxOverload MDL Novice

Dec 28, 2012
    Not really sure what's happening with my install. I've used IR7 for awhile now, but the new version won't work.

I run and install it, but Windows never restarts. If I manually restart I get the pop-up that my trial has expired. I choose to reinstall and the window closes and windows never restarts. Also nothing else will run. Manually restarting just repeats this process.

8. gramire7

gramire7 MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2011
    I have been searching this thread for awhile now and have not been able to find this question.

I bought new laptop with Windows 8.1 and I was wondering if I could install Office 2013 and use Rearm Wizard? Will this work or will I have issues with clean copy of Windows 8.1? Hope someone has this answer because I really need Office on my new laptop.

Thanks in advance, :worthy:

9. Durga

Durga MDL Junior Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Hi,

Newbie on this matter so please answer clearly.

I just downloaded "Trilogy 4.2" then I read some of this thread and I'm a little confused.

With respect to the Win7 rearm aspect of Trilogy:

Let's say I so a fresh install of Win7. When do I install the Win7 aspect of Trilogy? Do I just install it immediately (into the fresh system) or do I need to wait until I get a first warning that the Trial is about to run out (presumably at the end of 30 days)?

With respect to the Office aspect of Trilogy:

(1) If I look in the "Links" txt file that comes with Trilogy it seems to be suggesting that the Office component of Trilogy works with Office 2010. However, in this thread it seems to be that case that people are saying that it works, not with Office 2010, but with Office 2013. So my question is, with what version of Office does this Trilogy thing work - Office 2010 VL or Office 2013 VL?

(2) Also, with whatever version of Office Trilogy works with is it necessary to firstly enter in the volume license key and then use Trilogy on the install? Or, is it not at all necessary to enter in any key, and just use Trilogy on it straight away?

10. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    @Durga

Do you want to get an activated Windows 7 with latest Office 2016?

11. gam01hr

gam01hr MDL Novice

Jul 1, 2017
    Hello,
    I would like to ask question about the basic usage of Trilogy 4.2
    I bought second-hand computer with old HDD and bought a new empty modern HDD.
    Because I had some trouble with moving the Windows from old to new HDD, ended up with fresh Windows installation.
    I installed fresh copy of Windows 7 Home Premium onto the new HDD (from ISO image from repository from internet).
    After searching websites I found this forum and the Trilogy tool 4.2 for keeping the Windows repeatedly in 30 days grace period. Now I'm struggling to understand how should I use this tool.

If I run Trilogy->InfiniteRearm5->status I will get this

[InfiniteRearm5 (IR5)]

A. Install
    B. Uninstall
    C. Rearm
    D. Status
    E. Instructions
    F. Trilogy
    G. Exit Trilogy

[D]
    Licence Status: Initial grace period
    Time remaining: 43200 minute(s) (30 day(s))
    Remaining Windows rearm count: 2
    IR5 7/31/2017 12:26:00 PM
    Ready

1/ Does this mean that the IR5 will add another 30 days automatically after the 7/31/2017 ?
    Or should I have to do some action manually ?

Attached Files:

12. Kim100

Kim100 MDL Addicted

Jun 17, 2009
    I thought this tool was a dead duck?

13. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Why would it? Just because it is old, it makes no difference. Win 7 activation did not change ever, so the tool will work always the same way!

14. gam01hr

gam01hr MDL Novice

Jul 1, 2017
    Please where could I find more info how to use this tool ?

15. Kim100

Kim100 MDL Addicted

Jun 17, 2009
    Last time I used it the activation failed, when I tried to re-apply a message came up asking for payment. It was a long time ago, I moved on to 8, 8.1 and 10 since so I cannot give any more info.

16. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Payment? Obviously long time ago you did something very wrong!

17. squerol

squerol MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2017
    Thank You very much for this utility.

It was the only way to activate UEFI Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on GPT system partition (unlimited trial which make not much difference than fully activated Windows).

Other activators either not work or just gave me nasty malware (some russian svchost.exe.exe for example, 70-80% CPU usage all the time was).

Thanks once more.

18. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  19. johndolfan

johndolfan MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2017
    yes. can you advise me as to a source. torrents dont seem to work any more...
    direct email: johndolfan@gmail.com