Registrar, Registry Manager (RRM)

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by pisthai, Dec 28, 2016.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Looks like a real handy tool, one question though, what is the difference between the free home edition and the professional edition?
    Just asking because $47.95 is a little steep for something like this, not saying it is not worth it because it would probably pay for itself the first time you really need to use it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    [FONT=&quot]The professional version of Registrar comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. On an x64 version of Windows, the 64-bit edition offers significantly better performance and other advantages.[/FONT]

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Thanks for the reply and your answer to Dark Night!

And to mention: Anyone who like to use such Tools, should take always the time for to check on the Internet and Developers Website, what could, shouldn't, etc., etc. done with such tools and what percaution all times need to be taken!

And that's exactly the reason, I didn't give very precise and deepen advices for to use such Apps! It's a must and up to the final User always to take the time for to get the infos of WHAT and HOW TO.....! I wouldn't like to be hold responsible for any mkistakes a user do because just of 'trusting' my advice and/or words.

Also, I use the Professional Version for years already!