Registry Recycler Free Registry Cleaner Software

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by faizanfateh, Nov 11, 2013.

1. faizanfateh

faizanfateh MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2013
    #1 faizanfateh, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    Registry Recycler purposes to repair your registry against registry errors in a proficient fashion. Performs a deep examination of your registry database using this utility and take out invalid and corrupt entries that resist an even performance of your system. Get associated with Registry Recycler and fix registry errors to ensure the health of your PC.

Web Address - RegistryRecycler.com

Version - 0.9.2.6

Registry Errors Found With Registry Recycler Scanner.png Registry Recycler Scanner.png Ignore Selected Keys in Registry Recycler.png Registry Recycler Scanning Results.png

Following is a brief overview of how this free registry cleaner works and takes care of your Windows registry:

Free Registry Recycler thoroughly examines Windows Registry, to uncover the infected registry entries and rectify them. It is a free application that removes unused and corrupted entries, allowing Windows to optimize its performance. Registry Recycler manages your system’s health through various features like, Registry Scanning and Repairing, Registry Defragmentation, and Startup Management.

Registry Recycler scans the registry for twelve possible missing reference entries including, Uninstall Entries, Font Entries, Shared DLLs, Application Paths, Help Files Information, Windows Startup Items, COM/ActiveX Entries, File/Path References, Program Shortcuts, Empty Registry Entries, File Associations, and Windows Services. The ultrafast scanner looks over thousands of entries within a few seconds, and fixes the registry errors detected. To avoid the delayed processes and hang-ups, registry recycler is an effective antidote, as it eradicates redundant fragments within the registry through a powerful defragmentation tool. The entries become more organized in an unbroken thread, resulting in a quick execution after the command is given.

Use Registry Recycler with safety, as it automatically creates a backup, each time the registry is changed, adding to the backups list. In case of non-fulfillment, after the errors are fixed, you can spool back and reverse the registry changes by restoring the created backup. Disable undesired, and resource consuming applications to get a quick Windows startup by manipulating it through Registry Recycler’s Startup Management tool.

Keep yourself programmed by setting up your PC with routine periodical registry checks, through scheduling feature of Registry Recycler. Its simple and easy-to-use interface enables the users to run a quick check for any possible errors, and carry out other activities with clear indications. Simple guidelines/instructions and buttons make Registry Recycler a very approachable utility, even for the amateurs.

2. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    Thanks guy!

I need to service my machine :)

3. faizanfateh

faizanfateh MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2013
    Hope it helps :)

4. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Thank you for this post. When I want to be a daredevil and play rushion roulette with my registry and my Windows installation I'll use this tool also.

5. faizanfateh

faizanfateh MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2013
    let us hope yourself being concerned to experience it :). Have not had any issue with the tinyware so far ...