Registry trick to gain umlimited time access in windows 8 enterprise

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Ahsan, Aug 20, 2012.

1. gendouhydeist

gendouhydeist MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2010
    #101 gendouhydeist, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    How many windows do you think have pass from Windows 95 up to now. Time has been crucial component for activation. Why do you think computers have its own clock? because computers can't count themselves that's why it needs a CMOS and a software to retains its clock. How can you count numbers in millisecond, second, minute, hour, and days? Built-in software timer? How? In programming you can increment numbers but you can't program how fast it increments, that's where clock comes it, counting numbers in millisecond with precision.

So if you don't need time, how can you compare client time vs server time 90 days if you don't have clock? What I mean programmatically met conditions reaching 90 days and start shutting down every 2 hours. What youre saying is that your time is sync with the MS Server? Don't you think it cost too much? Its a waste of bandwidth, money and it will flood the server more than DDoS can do which means it would literally kill the servers. Activation doesn't need time since it only needs the keys required if it's match or duplicated on server. Were just talking about the evaluation here and Why would I need servers if I can evaluate myself and count 90 days.

How License server works
    forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/34580-Windows-8-preinstalled-licenses-AKA-OA2-2-and-OA3-0

How Atomic Clock works.
    youtube.com/watch?v=p2BxAu6WZI8

Please dont based it on your assumptions anymore.

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    May you didn't know that every version of Windows since Windows ME has an special User Account setup and running for Microsoft! Even in Windows 8 that User Account is shown as disabled, it still could connect to the Redmond server for to send a tiny ID or whatsoever, sized just a few bytes, to Redmond or where ever! That didn't need huge bandwidth and cost just a fraction of a cent, paid by the Client Computer connection! In such Cenario there isn't any need of a timer running on the Client computer!
    So your argument about the time counting with your own machine didn't tell the truth!

Microsoft has also changed the Licensing process with Windows 8 FINAL but Release and Consumer preview! In that regard the License Servers will also work on a different way!

That said, you should re-think about your arguments!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gendouhydeist

gendouhydeist MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2010
    Your explanation didn't make sense at all were just talking about the evaluation, it will send a few byte of what data? Evaluation data of what basis? Of course time right? how are you going to synchronize if your time is in 2016 and server time is 2012? What do you think server will think of it? Of course it will send expiration packet but this isn't needed when it comes to evaluation. Why does it needs to communicate to server when it can be done by the computer itself? (Oh god I'm repeating again)

Well I guess you didn't know how DDoS works. It doesn't matter if you send only send a bit or byte. Sending syn packets with million of computers around the world guess what would happen to the server?

Please read this:
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Anyways I'm done explaining it to you, you've been disregarding all my explanation. I'm major in Network Engineering (still studying though). I'm done no more arguments its pointless.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Learned theory in many means are pointless in real live! and a Major in Network Engineering is a bit more than an a still learning Student. That said, we all have to learn our whole life, if we stop doing that we are dead!

Let MS teach you where you're wrong. That would be a good lesson.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. gendouhydeist

gendouhydeist MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2010
    forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/34580-Windows-8-preinstalled-licenses-AKA-OA2-2-and-OA3-0
    Read this before s**tting me.
    Have you even reading my explanation? What theory? Its proven you ignorant troll. Oh please stop it already you can't even prove that I'm wrong, get your facts straight. You only based your ideas through assumptions.

Theory is pointless in real life?
    Theory of special relativity.
    Theory of evolution.
    Theory of thermodynamics.
    electroweak theory.
    theory of nuclear force.

Theory are proven facts. Theory synonym = principle = law

If you can't theorize then your only thinking based on your assumptions and in order to theorize you need proper knowledge on how things work.

6. Belarathon

Belarathon MDL Senior Member

Nov 21, 2007
    Theory is most certainly not fact.

7. gendouhydeist

gendouhydeist MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2010
    But in science it is! They were tested and proven just like the standard model of physics.

8. derausgewanderte

derausgewanderte MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    #108 derausgewanderte, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  9. macrofeet

macrofeet MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    how about if you do this on a client which will not connect to the internet after install for example (Mame arcade cabinet) nothing can ever be sent to any server ?

10. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    Windows 8 will not work without a key, and it will not stay active with the standard key. And if you want to use another key (legit or leaked), you has to activate online or by phone.
    So this method will not work with or without internet access.

11. JeepWillys58

JeepWillys58 MDL Addicted

Nov 6, 2010

I tried that too, but for me the watermark did not come out, saying 90 days remains even after changing the date in the bios for September 30 ... how do I remove it??:confused:

Please someone help me ...

Sorry for my poor english

12. kain highwind

kain highwind MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2012
    Just thought it was worth noting that Einstein turned out to be right in regards to his proposed "Cosmological Constant"... This is known throughout the modern physics community leading me to believe that you're either an old timer or a layman who has watched a few physics documentaries... Many of those documentaries actually focus a lot about Einstein and his "Biggest Blunder" as he called it... So I'm a little surprised that you didn't know this already. (i actually registered just so that i could post this)

:)

13. creativiteq

creativiteq MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2012
    This is wonderfull

av done it and it werking but plz wanna remove watermaker 90days any time i see its annoying me
    thnks dude

14. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Nothing wonderfull about it waist of time you do not get unlimited access.