Remote Desktop on the Windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Radrigo, May 11, 2013.

1. Radrigo

Radrigo MDL Novice

May 11, 2013
    It also works just pressing the windows key/opening the start screen and typing systempropertiesremote then enter!

2. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    spam somewhere else but not on MDL. It is enough of your BlaBla :eek:

3. trlkly

trlkly MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2010
    Then fix the system where you don't have to make a bunch of posts to be able to make links. Use a moderation cue, and have your spamhunters check it. I know much more popular boards that pull this off.

Plus, frankly, I'm getting tired of people misusing the word "spam." Spam is unsolicited marketing, not just any post you don't like. Plus, you don't appear to be a moderator, so I'm not sure why you are telling other posters what to do. There's a report button if you think the post is against the rules.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Spam and Spamming are two different things<!

Spamming an forum didn't means that those post are "unsolicited marketing"! Just to use bogus post's for to get the post count up, for what reason ever, is a so called Forum Spamming! Also "One Word Post Wonders" are just Forum Spamming! and much more.

I'm NOT a Mod or Admin on this board! On the other hand, I'm Mod and Admin on other boards and know very well why MDL has the actual rules. If you don't like them, it's up to you to stay away and use any other forum which accepts your way! If you have anything against the Rules of MDL, contact the Forum Administration as suggested by e-mail or Private Messages and do not complain or spamming on the public board!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...