Remote RegEdit

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by adric, Jan 4, 2022.

1. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    Anyone have an alternative or fix for Paraglider's Remote Registry Edit 2.0?
    Mine stopped working when run from LTSC 2021. Depending on the remote system being edited, I get the following:
    Runscanner_8.1.jpg
    Runscanner_LTSC.jpg
    Works okay when run from Win 8.1 or Win LTSB

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    That's a dangerous app!

For such work, I use RAdmin, a Remote Control app that gives me full access to a remote computer, as I sit on that machine itself. On the Remote machine, the RAdmin Server app needs to be installed and on the machine, I connect from, the Viewer needs to run.

Ok, Radmin is Payware (with 30 days free to use) and not free. There are also some other apps for Remote Control as Freeware available, just google for it. I have a lot of Licenses for RAdmin which I use for many years, since Version 1.2, and it is the best Remote Control system I have ever used. It includes a lot of special apps and needs very few resources on the connecting machine.

If you install RAdmin server app on one machine, you'll have full access to the whole app with no limitations. I also have a way to use RAdmin for free as long as I want, just my real Licenses never expiring!

If you want to know more, you could PM me.

Cheers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    I only use this locally on a multi-boot laptop. It's not often that I use it, but it comes in handy if I need to check/edit an offline registry before booting to that offline system. Achieving this can be done manually, but using this tool simplifies it.

What's dangerous about it?