Remove Flash Player

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by GOD666, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  2. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Your statement is a bit misleading. :rolleyes:

Yes, of course, using an official uninstaller, if there was one (there is not), would be the "proper" way of removing any program. Sadly, there is no official uninstaller for the flash player that comes bundled inside Windows 10. :rolleyes:

So officially, there is no "proper" (correct) method and I resent the fact that you continue to suggest that there is. :rolleyes:

What there is... your way, which works for you... And my way, which works me. :tasty:

I'm happy letting folks decide which way works best for them, without wrongfully trying to suggest, that there is a right or wrong way of doing this. :)

3. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
  4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    @GOD666

I'm not getting it... DISM based operations can be performed on both online & offline sources. Due to the inherent modular package based design for easy serviceability for every newer OS, it would be wiser to use the appropriate package manager (DISM, in case of Windows).

What's the point of reporting TS's post?

5. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012

I think he is still confused about how DISM works. He is to busy in replying w/o reading to understand that DISM works both offline and online.

Forums aren't write only but some people don't realize that. ;)

6. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    #47 GOD666, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    (OP)
    I may have gotten fed up and confused about what was originally being suggested, repeatedly and without end (making a Windows Install, ISO) -- vs -- what T-S later suggested.

After all, the goal is NOT to make a new Windows installation (ISO), rather take the current pre-installed windows and tweak it from there.

But I did not get confused about the lack of impute in favor of criticism. :rolleyes: If you believe "X" is better, supply the solution, show the command. Back it up. Otherwise, T-S's own words hold true for himself.

You keep saying it is better, show it. Offer the solution and show the commands you would use to do it better. Otherwise, you're just writing and offering nothing.

7. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  8. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012

I'm used to provide right suggestions (as you're well aware), and I'm an user above the average because I'm used to keep my mouth closed and my ears well opened when I face someone more expert than me on a definite argument.

Something that you refused to do in this thread.

I have already explained clearly why the DISM solution is better than some forced deletions, although a bit of common sense should be more than enough to figure it yourself.

Spooning is not what I'm used to provide, nor what I'm looking for. If you're interested in learning something new for you, just start from what I wrote and integrate it with some of the zillion of threads dedicated to that arguments here on MDL, on techenet and elsewhere.

As usual google and the search button are your best friends.

Perhaps your best friends are also the users who share with you some expertise for free, in a polite way and w/o criticizing what you have already done.

Have a nice day/evening/whatever it is in your timezone.

9. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    I am beginning to see why others were upset with you earlier.

10. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012

Yeah childish people who hate who behave like an adult. Feel free to add yourself to the list.

11. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Children, especially young ones in school, at least explain their work and provide a demonstration. Funny how those who are quick to claim to be "adults" only shout their point, but supply nothing and then demoralize people who simply have a difference of an opinion.

I'd rather join the children. :cool:

You, sir or mam, have a wonderful day. Rather than continue to have conflict, I will be the bigger person, add you to my ignore list, and move on. You can burst into flames now if you'd like.