[REPO] Windows 10 TELEMETRY REPOSITORY

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Yen, Aug 4, 2015.

1. brandteet

brandteet MDL Novice

Dec 23, 2019
    Hey.

I am using Windows 10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 and have always used this privacy fix, by adolfintel, I found on Github every time I install a fresh new copy of Windows 10.
    (Just search up "adolfintel windows 10 privacy fix". I can't post any links.)

Seeing all these guides here, I'm wondering how much of them adolfintel already covered because I would like to apply these fixes if I can without breaking my OS or mistakenly making any changes I haven't already made before with his privacy fix.

2. Angela Pszbor

Angela Pszbor MDL Senior Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Hi
    I'm using nextdns
    I use Windows 10 ltsc and I did this already
    telemetry level to 0 = security.
    ENABLE there Turn off Windows Network Connectivity Status Indicator active tests.
    To disable the SmartScreen filter, select the radio option “Disabled.”
    I dont want use scripts and bloc hosts file
    Should I use a tool for each time windows was updated?
    How can I maximize Windows Ltsc for privacity
    Thanks

3. #1264 Deleted member 1385001, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2020
    --- Offline Win 10 Image Servicing Script to Disable UnNeeded Features , Remove Capabilities (Packages) , Remove Provisioned Appx Packages ----

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...tem-apps-ownership-script.82116/#post-1619858

Working on OneDrive Removal from Offline Image . Suggestions are Welcome to Improve the Script.

Edit Updated Script With Many Changes I Hope Everybody will Like It. Updated Link For The Same to This Post

4. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. vladnil

Jan 19, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. smilingbob

smilingbob MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2018
    Just saw that Blackbird had a new version out and tried to go to the website. It is now being black listed by both Firefox and Bitdefender as "harmful software." I went anyways and downloaded the newest version, which Bitdefender is now showing to contain a Trojan. I also ran the file through an online virus checker, which showed Trojan present. I have been using Bitdefender for over a year and never had any false positives before or any other warnings about potential security threats. Anyone else seeing this now?

7. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami MDL Expert

Mar 15, 2014
    I use Cleanbrowsing and Forticlient's filters, both have the best malware filters in the industry, and neither blocks it, it is mostly because of PUP category.

8. malditoshijosdeputa

malditoshijosdeputa MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2018
    And don't you care about PUP?

9. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami MDL Expert

Mar 15, 2014
    No, since it is harmless. Basically it is like ebay banning selling knives, because they can be dangerous, rofl.

10. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 MDL Addicted

Dec 9, 2011
    That depends on the luck of the user who is double clicking the file/script without any clue.:cool:

11. EDK-Rise

EDK-Rise MDL Member

Aug 7, 2013
    any solution install edge theme on chrome?

12. Destinyg133

Destinyg133 MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2017
    Any specific script or app you guys recommend to remove bulls**ttery after installing latest LTSC w10?

13. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
  14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Engelmann and Ashampoo tools for W10 privacy are no good?

15. BetADNA

BetADNA MDL Junior Member

Jul 26, 2015
  16. vladnil

Jan 19, 2019
    I can only say that you cannot get rid of data collection telemetry with any scripts, everything is transmitted!
    You don't have access to the kernel code!
    Even if there was access, it didn’t solve the problem, you don’t have enough physical time to go through hundreds of thousands of lines of code until you die!
    Block only a third-party service analogue of PFsense

PS:It's the same illusion of protection as wearing a virus mask.

17. kiwig

kiwig MDL Member

Apr 2, 2014
    :confused::eek:

18. mydig liffy

mydig liffy MDL Novice

Oct 16, 2019
    What's the biggest advantage of using this over O&O Shutup? Just trying to learn, thanks!