REQ: French Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bits Untouched MSDN ISO please :)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by who, Mar 29, 2011.

1. who

who MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2009
    #1 who, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
    Edit: Never mind, I found it.

I've just bought a computer. As we all know, they don't give you the actual Windows DVD nowadays. You have to restore to factory settings with all the crap they preinstall.

I've successfully found the ISO for Windows 7 64 bits for Home Premium but without SP1. I've tried to slipstream it and it failed for a reason I don't know.

Does anyone have an ISO for the French Windows 7 Home Premium WITH SP1 64 bits Untouched MSDN?

Thank you :)

2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    And how about not make it all sounding so deserate & difficult?

Get the SP0 from sticky (there is a REASON they are called sitcky)

Windows 7 Digital River direct links: English, Spanish, German, French; X86 & X64

Install, then just run SP1

Nice & easy

sebus

3. who

who MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Well first off I wasn't trying to sound desperate but rather polite. No one here owes me anything.

I know where to get the Service Pack. I just want the ISO with it already included like there are versions for the Ultimate version floating around here.

4. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    If there is Ultimate then it is the VERY same disk with all other versions, you only need to get rid of the ei.cfg file

sebus

5. who

who MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2009
    mmm I did try this and it didn't work. I was never offered to choose my version. Weird.

Is there anything I'm not doing? I downloaded a ei.cfg remover.

6. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    I could not get the remover working. So edit iso with PowerISO, physically delete the file, save

sebus