[REQUEST] Acer 5943G Modded Bios for Brightness

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by filus, Oct 15, 2011.

1. filus

filus MDL Novice

Oct 15, 2011
    Hello, I have a problem, my Acer 5943G will not accept other screens that are not B156XW04 V.0 AUO (as was the original one), I wanted to change the screen with an LG Philips LP156WH3 tla2 to get more vivid color to obtain a good result, the only problem is that if I try to adjust the brightness of the screen is the special keys that windows have increased too strong or too low it without being able to dose gradually as it was before. If I ask you to modding my bios you can get a result that causes compatibility with the LG Philips LP156WH3 tla2 that mounts at the moment my laptop? If you can do, adjust the compatibility in default, or you will have to enter into some hidden menu to unlock it? Please help, this is the second screen that change to no avail. When I installed the new panel, the first starting of the engine I noticed that the brightness control working properly but the next reboot it started giving the problem (as with the previous panel), so I concluded that the starting of the engine was the first laptop to save your settings again adjustment of 'AUO but the next reboot as soon as he recognized the new screen has limited functions. Forgive my ignorance but I'm not an expert.

Thanks in advance

2. filus

filus MDL Novice

Oct 15, 2011
    Some news?I still have the same problem...:worthy: