REQUEST Navision 3.60 Server good install guide or links..

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by pikacho, Mar 29, 2015.

1. pikacho

pikacho MDL Novice

Mar 25, 2015
    Hi im trying to install navision 3.60 on a wserver 2003 with active directory... Nightmare...
    The default installer finishes but then you cant start the service... so i found a batch script that installs it as a service and lets you start the service, but after the client app cant open the dbs...
    this is the bat file content:

server.exe servername=NAVISION, database=E:\data\database.fdb, cache=450000 , commitcache=YES, nettype=tcp, installasservice

So was wondering if you know any link or forums to help me with the installation on a server with active directory.

Im not asking for any warez links, my software is legit and with its license, but the partner company that gave support doesnt exist anymore.. and at work they somehow assigned me with this horrible task..

On top if it i can install the client on the users computers logging as a memeber of the domain but the program doesnt open... it does if installed from local admin account opening it from local admin account..

Im feeling throwing the NAVISION CD through the window.... really stuck right now... :(

Thanks