[Request] Vista ISO

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by AnarethoS, Feb 18, 2010.

1. AnarethoS

AnarethoS MDL Expert

Jul 31, 2009
    Hi everyone!

I tried to find Vista DVD ISO, but was not able to find anything.

I need to have :
    - English Vista SP2 x32 (From M$, not a disk that has been upgraded from SP0 or SP1)
    - English Vista SP2 x64 (From M$, not a disk that has been upgraded from SP0 or SP1)

If a version with both English/French exist, it will be perfect, otherwise I will slipstream french in all version later.

Thanks in advance!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Motoguru

Motoguru MDL Novice

Jan 18, 2010
    I do not believe you are going to find a DVD from MS with SP2 already on it.
    Just make your own from an original and integrate the SP into it with the AIK from MS.
    The MSDN or Ultimate versions have all language packs.
    Also since Vista and Server2008, the Service packs have to be implemented sequentially. SP1 then SP2.
    Another note, most Vista DVDs actually have all the versions in the Install WIM.
    You can edit the setup.cfg file in the SOURCES\INF directory and remove the default image selection at the very bottom of the file.
    During install you will be prompted for a product key and version to install.

GL

3. AnarethoS

AnarethoS MDL Expert

Jul 31, 2009
    Thanks!

A lot easier than upgrading all different version from the Image.Wim :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...