Resize(shrink) Primary Partition

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by aCres, Mar 1, 2009.

1. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Hiren's Boot CD is perhaps like getting a lot of stuff that I do not need alongwith the necessary ones. As it is, Partition Wizard and Easeus are great at what they are supposed to do for me. Perhaps a different display res. may solve or a reburning. What happened was that the first 4-5 times the boot CD worked properly but then this blinking and vanishing started. Download file was not the problem (from official site). Perhaps the DVD itself has gone bad.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    If you had stated that i did work, then it must be the cd also try burning at slower speed.

3. hexxers

hexxers MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2010
    Ussually I use bootable CD to do this shrinking option.., coz always got problem when using appz in windows

4. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Reburning solved the problem and Thanks. Burned with imgburn at 2x and verified. This is the software and process that I follow. Perhaps, the boot CD got corrupted somehow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    No it never got corrupted, you were just lucky it did work that is the thing when you burn to quickly things may work sometimes and not other times :(