[Retired] Windows 8.1 x86/x64 ISO Download ALL VERSION/LANG [HTTP-links]

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by BJ0RN, Feb 3, 2015.

1. danny lim

danny lim MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2016
    Thankssssssssssss.........:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

2. rogierius

rogierius MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    Which exact version did you choose, there are so many flavors in that pastebin link.

3. z0d_aWP

z0d_aWP MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2016
    #463 z0d_aWP, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    Well here's what I've learned from MDL so far..

Windows 8.x -

Embedded - this is same as Win10 LTSB without any Metro framework crap + almost minimal bloat.
    Enterprise - You get everything + extra features, but I think this enterprise is the best option over Pro, for me at least (Maximum control to end - user plus the enterprise is VL only)
    Pro VL - This is the best consumer class windows, VL is called volume license (MTK- can only activate VL windows, not retail, SVF changes one ISO to another build like get a Win8 release and you can convert to Enterprise, Pro VL etc with SHA1 checksum hash match at MSDN, there will be a dll process running permanently if you use KMS related tools, since post win8 there's no activator like Daz's loader to keep the OS permanently activated, MTK's process will be needing to activate Win(8.x, 10) every 180 days)

And those are Update 3 ISOs, last update iirc.

Plus you can use MSMG toolkit to remove windows components & metro apps from Enterprise / Pro versions of any windows8+ but you'll need a Win8+ to service Win10 , And Win7 can service Win7 & Win8.x only.

Windows 10

LTSB - Long Term Service Branch maximum stability with least bloat (No cortana, Edge, Metro crap, Telemetry & there will be no feature updates like Redstone / Threshold 2 etc, almost like Win7 - Best Win10 but on only TH1)
    Enterprise - Gives an extra edge to the user for disabling the updates over Pro and Home is a complete mess, extra features, though you need to change many in gpedit, registry tweaks to completely mute the Win10 (still it may communicate with M$)

Here's a thread to the LTSB N if you are interested, check the page 1 tho- read the last post as well to disable the update crap.
    forums .mydigitallife.net/threads/63112-Windows-10-Enterprise-LTSB-N-Pure-Desktop-version-Flexible-updates-no-Modern-Apps

I chose all these flavors :tasty:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #464 Enthousiast, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Code:

MTK can't activate Retail 8.1? It can.
    VL is the best consumer version? By consumer you mean? Most consumers are using retail versions, they are paying for it.
    MTK needs to be used every 180 days? MTK installs a service which resets the activation every 24H/Reboot (by calling autokms.exe) and can be called "permanent".

The text in red are "afaik" and experienced in the past.

5. z0d_aWP

z0d_aWP MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2016
    Ah, My bad, mistook that VL, I meant it's actually best for those who use MTK.
    I've read somewhere that 180 days activation limit (And yes I know it's permanent), and heard the same for the retail versions, thanks for the correction. :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ryuuk

ryuuk MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2016
    thanks!!! :ablow::ablow::ablow::ablow:

7. iowa

iowa Guest

Hello, I'm looking for the American version of "Windows_8.1_Enterprise_N_With_Update_X64"
    :worthy:

8. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
  9. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  10. @muja@

@muja@ MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    Mates im looking for Windows_8.1_Professional With_Update_X64 Danish(DK)?
    thanks and cheers

11. BitsnBytes

BitsnBytes MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2013
    Are these legitimate downloads, never heard of Windows 8.1 LE.

12. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #473 Enthousiast, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Those iso's are the official techbench (the same as MSDN), LE is afaik an older version of 8.1. You can check the sha checksums at the MSDN website.

This is the most i could find out about it:
    Code:
    Windows 8.1 Pro LE - 32-Bit/64-Bit - Electronic Software

IMPORTANT NOTE

Important ESD Version Information:

Installation requires active Microsoft Account (Live ID) for your customer
    Microsoft Account or Live ID must be that of End User NOT Reseller / Retailer

Windows Pro 8.1 LE
    The best of work and play

With the new Windows, you get the best of work and play. Windows 8.1 Pro includes everything in Windows 8.1, plus enhanced features that help you easily connect to company networks, manage your devices, access one PC from another, encrypt your data, and more.

13. theoasim

theoasim MDL Novice

Oct 16, 2011
    Hello! Where is the links please? Thanks!

14. Kyo3297

Kyo3297 MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2012
    Thank you very much , this is the update 3 ??

15. Bluescreen

Bluescreen MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Hi,
    I never been able to found "fr_Windows_8.1_Enterprise_with_update_x64 French."
    I can see it on MSDN, asked where to got a link ( iso or esd) .. but no luck for years...
    If someone has it or can give me a link . :)

I have the English version, but there is too many errors in translation or huge parts no translated at all.

16. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
  17. ghazimustafa

ghazimustafa MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2013
  18. thomasdarius1606

thomasdarius1606 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2016
    I can't download it . Can you help me ?

19. Bluescreen

Bluescreen MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2009