[Retired] Windows 8.1 x86/x64 ISO Download ALL VERSION/LANG [HTTP-links]

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by BJ0RN, Feb 3, 2015.

1. perceivedelusion

perceivedelusion MDL Member

Mar 10, 2010
    #61 perceivedelusion, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BJ0RN

BJ0RN MDL HTTP-uploader

Dec 6, 2013
    #62 BJ0RN, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    (OP)
    Wow, cannot feel the sarcasm here...
    FY I have updated the link. U happy?? :beee:
    And if you feel for it you can upload to userscloud and share files and I copy them.
    Again, I do have a lot to do and therefore I expect people to report back to me what links does not work, I havent got time to check all by my self.

And people. STOP reporting the links to DMCA, if you dont like it, GTFO! This forum is about sharing files for easy access for all people, not reporting the one that make them available. And if you think this is piracy, its not! Its not my concern how and if you activate Windows. This you have to stand for yourself.

3. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    the DMCA bots do not have ears or eyes, they simply crawl around and sniff. :p

4. BJ0RN

BJ0RN MDL HTTP-uploader

Dec 6, 2013
    You never know. ;)
    And btw, how the h#ll do they bypass "thanks to see link" system?? :) and also the safelinking??? :thinking:

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I'm with you, bots doesn't behave / can't do like that. People in here are reporting your links...

6. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    ...or maybe someone posted the links to other forum & bots find them

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Yeah, most likely I believe...

8. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    all part of uploading, never expect them to last long. Easy come easy go. It is a constant work in progress. You just have to be up to the task and expect to be uploading daily lol

9. perceivedelusion

perceivedelusion MDL Member

Mar 10, 2010
    #69 perceivedelusion, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    No sarcasm anywhere in that post except for the last line which was in reference to your response to my original post.
    I don't have any problem helping you by uploading something to help you or anybody but, unless I'm mistaken, when uploading something you don't loose the file you're uploading so, (to semi-quote you) if I upload to the user cloud and then you download it and then re-upload it how can that possibly save you any time ... unless you deleted the files after you initially uploaded them. Logically, that doesn't explain it since, needing the HDD space could be circumvented by burning the files to DVD, or a USB or other medium to preserve them for future uploading.
    I'm only guessing here but, I think the problem is your not having the time and/or desire or a combination of both to re-upload the files on a consistent basis, which as others have pointed out, is part of the cost of trying to help the community in these situations. Since you (it appears) updated the first link at some recent point you do have the files so me uploading and you down-then-re-uploading isn't actually helping or solving anything.
    If it's too time consuming let it die in peace like a thread with honorable intentions should and figure out a better way and quit wasting your time (which appears you don't have enough of) and others time.
    So, as I stated at first, no sarcasm, "Just the facts ma'am". (from the Dragnet series/movie)

10. BJ0RN

BJ0RN MDL HTTP-uploader

Dec 6, 2013
    Maybe I did not make myself clear. I do *not* have the files on any storage.
    Userscloud works that way you can upload your files, share the links and I can import all the files at once.
    I would be more than happy if you like to upload all W8.xx iso's, but if you want to do the uploading for me, plz find a russian site since they don't give a f#ck about DMCA.
    Will also modify the post when I have all the links back up. :)
    And I don't waste my time, I haven't got something else to do so... :D

11. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    still think one English ISO and the rest of the languages in SVF is the way to go. Easier to maintain and less work on your part to get the same job done faster and more efficiently. Less bitching about broken links and maintenance too :D

12. BJ0RN

BJ0RN MDL HTTP-uploader

Dec 6, 2013
    Yea. And after the new rules I will shut down my project. If LostED want it I can host a seccondary d/l for the SVF's.

13. davidtlascelles

davidtlascelles MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2015
    I hate how difficult it is to download software for free that I should pay for but I don't have money for.

14. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    #74 Carlos Detweiller, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    That's because you aren't supposed to get it free. The copyright holders will always try to make it as hard as they can for the pirates. That's expected. :gun_owned_h4h:

So you should drop that attitude and be thankful you can get it at all without paying. :empathy3:

15. deanovCustoms

deanovCustoms MDL Novice

May 13, 2011
    thanks for what...the links are dead.

16. DanTheLion

DanTheLion MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2015
    Is there another trustworthy place of downloading Windows 8.1 while the links are down?

17. genet

genet MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2013
  18. BJ0RN

BJ0RN MDL HTTP-uploader

Dec 6, 2013
    Mod|request

Clean the tread and start it all over.
    At least remove all these "thanks"-posts. :)

19. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009