[Review and giveaway/contest]for 5x 1 year licenses of NordVPN

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrall

Thrall MDL Novice

Jan 29, 2012
    My isp dosen't work with opendns and my security is being threatened without vpn so there you haveit. I need one!

2. redhatperl

redhatperl MDL Novice

Sep 7, 2009
    I have been trying different VPN services for a year now. This one is definitely one of the best if not THE BEST services out there.
    NordVPN feels like a multi-security app and not just a VPN. Definitely provides its money's worth.Thanks for the giveaway!!

3. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway! I really need a license for NordVPN as i need one VPN for feelin` safe while i`m abroad. I will travel in august in varoius countries and i don`t want my personal details exposed. Count me in please.

Best regards,

4. KradAngel

KradAngel MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2015
    Thank you for this competition.
    I want one because i need a table solution to protect my privacy when using internet.

5. Satheesh Kumar

Satheesh Kumar MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2017
    VPN is a must for ever so increasing privacy invading trackers and cookies and what not. And for circumventing certain geo restrictions that are blatantly plain stupid.

Thanks for the chance Sid.

6. mstzl

mstzl MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    I want to see the outside word because many social-networking communities such as twitter,facebook and google are barred access in my country.
    thank you.

7. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2013
    My current VPN subscription (competitor provider which I won’t name) expires in 2 months. I wouldn’t mind a freebie - is that reason enough? ;)

8. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    A VPN is a special software which you can use to bypass blocked sites due to geographic regions or restrictions. NordVPN has good servers covering several locations across Asia, Central and South America, Central and Eastern Europe, India, Middle East, Turkey, Hong Kong, and Russia. It does not collect any
    personal information and log data. In the NordVPN settings you can also select a TCP or UDP connection and does not interfere with Netflix. It supports Android, Chrome, Firefox,iOS, Linux, macOS and Windows. It can block ads, malware and prevent DDos activity at the network level. The speed and performance is excellent and they offer 3 pricing tiers for uers to select with a 30-day money-back guarantee. With all these specific features, I hope to win this free license of NordVPN.

9. genxu

genxu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    I want to win a key of NordVPN to protect privacy and access to blocked websites in my country.
    NordVPN is one of the best VPN services. A larger list of servers, which located in a large number of countries, means that the location will remain hidden, and it is impossible to be tracked.
    thank you a lot.

10. Friday

Friday MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    I would like to thank NordVPN team, sid_16 and Mohammadwasi7861 for this fantastic giveaway.
    I would like to win because this is good vpn and I can be is protected by advanced mathematics in AES-256, the encryption standard trusted by security experts worldwide. I can sleep well.

11. Gijdcutfgjfxgjsar

Gijdcutfgjfxgjsar MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2018
    I'd like to have a license because of censorship and privacy. It's hard to know if my govt is snooping on my data. But with a reputable vpn I can be sure of that my govt can't do so.

12. safi123

safi123 MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2018
    Thanks for the this very nice giveaway. I would like to win NordVPN because I like some it features which I like most obfuscated servers, I also like to by pass site restrictions by country.

13. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Thank you for this contest and Mohammadwasi7861 the great review and of courses for NordVPN team.
    I need good service for protecting my data and be anonymous during I surf in the internet. Count me in please.

14. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks @sid_16 and @Mohammadwasi7861 for this opportunity. I'd like to win a license because I like NordVPN's Double VPN and Dedicated IP for awesome protection for personal privacy and online security. It will be easier to open geo restricted content with amazing speeds. Count me in!

15. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thank you @sid_16 and @Mohammadwasi7861 for this giveaway. I have been increasingly alarmed by how much data the government and other big websites collect on us. Would like a license of nordvpn so that i can stay relatively anonymous.

16. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    I want to win NordVpn for secure internet browsing without tracking ISP or other milicious parties.

NordVpn can protect 6 devices simultaneously with highest security encryption and Nordvpn provides

nearlly 1,100 servers in the US only.

17. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Thank you for this giveaway. I want to win a license for NordVPN because it’s one of the best vpn out there. NordVPN has many servers and they have strict no logs policy.

18. Laryy

Laryy MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2010
    Hello,

I'd like to win a subscription because I want to test it: Heard that is 1st VPN service worldwide. :clapping:
    Also, improving privacy is a good reason to use it.:bobby:

Good luck everyone & Thank you for this contest! :tankyou:

19. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @sid_16 :rolleyes:
    Everyone knows that NordVPN is one of the best and reliable VPNs on the market, known for its server quality and privacy awareness. I would like to win a license for this software in order to enjoy a 1 year of full privacy.
    Count me in please & all the best at all!
    :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...