RTM ISOs Arrived in: EN, ES, JA, IT, NL, DE, FR)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Demgel, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ajdee

ajdee MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2008
    #81 ajdee, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
    Swedish iso please

Please can any one get this iso from connect

7600.16385.090713-1255_x86fre_client_sv-se_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULFRER_SV_DVD.iso

7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_sv-se_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_SV_DVD.iso

:D please i have 100 mbit line

2. torko26

torko26 MDL Senior Member

May 28, 2009
    Hungarian iso

hi ! if anybody have the original hungarian ISOs please send a pM to me for download and for EVERY hungarian people !!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TR2N

TR2N MDL Member

Feb 28, 2008
    #83 TR2N, Aug 12, 2009
    So, i figured it out. My Windows 7 Professional with slipstreamed LP is complete german, the help (offline) too. I will download the original Connect ISOs too for completion, but now there is no need to reinstall my system.

In my opinion, the Language Pack files translates the system 100%, no need for another MUI Pack or something else. The same thing, when the LP is slipstreamed into the Installation-DVD before. I don´t think, that MS does it another way when localizing Windows.

4. jeremfg

jeremfg MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2009
    Are you saying that french are more reasonable and patient? :p :D

5. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
    Not really, but less speaking english, so you won't find many on foreign sites.

6. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    Dutch iso's please 32/64 bit :D

7. jeremfg

jeremfg MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2009
    LOL... Depends on where you look... Here in the province of Quebec (Canada), we are quite a few :p It must be the reason though, that most of the time, people speaking both language are from the "english speaking continent". :D

We have a low population, but, at least, Microsoft as recognised us in their OS since at least Windows 3.1. We are the reason for the "Canada (french)" added localization in DromDownList everywhere :D

The worst drawback when speaking french in North-America, is that often we get stuff from France, like custom ISOs, that is configured for their damn AZERTY keyboards... Try to type a password when you can't match the printed letters on your french QWERTY keyboard to the AZERTY character code sent to the computer :p

8. Prospero_pl

Prospero_pl MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Please seed... :)

7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_pl-pl_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_PL_DVD.iso Polish Edition :)

9. Larson

Larson MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    i would love italian full localized untouched x86 and x64 ISOs as well,just like everyone wants their own one lol hope to see that up anytime soon :)

10. Alexander01

Alexander01 MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    Can someone PM me some DL links to the Dutch ones:

7600.16385.090713-1255_x86fre_client_nl-nl_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULFRER_NL_DVD.iso
    7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_nl-nl_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_NL_DVD.iso

11. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
    Lol, yes but in France you won't find a lot people speaking english, that's also why everything is dubbed here.
    As for the ISO, I know our Azerty keyboard is a kind of s**tty, don't know why we had to have a different layout, but well everything is different here, we have SECAM, all others in Europe have PAL.
    But normally french ISOs should also handle the canadian qwerty keyboard, all ISO I've seen recently have all keyboards layout (Canadian, Belgium, Africa, etc), unless they're unattended ones.

12. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    #92 Michel, Aug 12, 2009
    Need the same thing :cool:

13. minoverta

minoverta MDL Member

Jun 17, 2009
    The same for me :)

14. jeremfg

jeremfg MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2009
    Precisely :p

But you just made something pop-up in my mind... I remember once trying to install a software that just wouldn't install (Can't remember wich one). After a lot of looking around (Google is your friend), I had finally stumbled upon someone who finally had found a way around it...

The installation program needed the computer localization setting in Windows to be "France"... Any other french settings made the installation crash!

Small precision here... The main reason why everything is dubbed in France, it's because it's required by law. It's like David vs Goliath, where Goliath protect himself against David...If it wasn't for this law, most movies would be dubbed here because:
    1. It's first released here
    2. Quebec IS THE dubbing place, because we are so much multicultural, we are the one who developped almost all dubbing technologies over the years, we are know for the great quality, and cost much less.

For example, more and more movies are dubbed in Québec because they need to do it fast, for a North-American release (same dates as USA)... But once the movie reach Europe, and because of law, it's still dubbed again in France, even though a french version exist.

And for that reason alone, a lot of stuff gets only dubbed in France, because companies don't want to spend twice for the same language. At least, in those case they use a more "International french", wich is funny because it ressemble more that of Quebec than France.

However, a funny thing always seemed strange to me... By law, here, every titles are translated... But in France, show titles always remains in English.

I've heard that the main reason, is to circumvent the need to remake the video. For example, in LOST, you don't have to remake the fuzzy blurry zoomed in "LOST" word, however here, it's remade, exactly the same, but with the word "PERDUS" in the show beggining. Stargate is translated into -> "La porte des étoiles", etc...

Always funny to see the differences... But I guess that theses are much more easier to notice for us than those in the huge France.:D

15. slawektor

slawektor MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2009
    The same for me...

16. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
    Well they're are only translated here if they're sure people won't understand the title.
    For example, "CSI" is translated here to "Les Experts" because no one knows here what CSI means.

17. Bluescreen

Bluescreen MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2009
    I think that Demgel has posted fake pictures about Technet availability for others languages than English.

I ask a friend of mine who has access to Technet subscriptions, and he told me there is NO new ISO files available today.
    Only you can see on the posted pictures the left side of the web page. The download link in on the right side and should be in blue (available).
    The poster does not show this side. It's fake information. :(
    Do not ask for your language, you will ended with an English version with an MUI pack or lp pack integrated, not the real ISO file to suit your needs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. China4Ever

China4Ever Bios Mod.

Apr 25, 2007
    I'm sorry guys. I've to close this thread, maybe I'll reopen when things will be more clear.

19. China4Ever

China4Ever Bios Mod.

Apr 25, 2007
    #99 China4Ever, Aug 12, 2009
    I've made a bug mistake. I have to ask sorry to anyone. Let's this thread to continue as it was intended to.

20. China4Ever

China4Ever Bios Mod.

Apr 25, 2007
    Thread open ;)