Love your work along with that of the others. I ran into an issue with powershell in general when applying KB3191566 which is a pre-req for newer powershell versions. It causes powershell to crash instantly. There supposedly are updates to .net versions (4.6-4.8) which cover the problems caused by that update but I have no idea what they are. Older .net are used for various apps and some games because that was the dumb idea they had to make it on those platforms back then. I do not like pinging people but I know your KB updater tool is awesome and would like to know if it's possible to have a separate (or checkbox option in the current one?) which will include the powershell prereqs and patches to not have them conflict with .net updates that fix issues Microsoft created. Unfortunately I do not know who has done or can do research on which .net updates fix that problem. KB3191566 will require Windows Update service be ON to install, making that note. @Enthousiast
For Powershell, the msix/msixbundle contains an OS check with W10 1809 minimum requirement : <TargetDeviceFamily Name="Windows.Universal" MinVersion="10.0.17763.0" MaxVersionTested="10.0.18362.0" /> Only the portable .zip version of PS 7.7 will work on W10 1607 , NT6.3 and NT6.2 Haven't tested NT6.1 but might still work if missing dll files are added into the main folder