Security 3.party Applications on Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, May 31, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I would say that the Free version is made for private use and not for greater networking. That is mainly Ok. The main function just working well and that's what is important.

This Application is build for to work on corporate networks and such software all times has it's price! Nothing wrong with that.

For Windows 10 User this apps is maybe useful, special by those users who're a bit paranoid about the Keylogger and other security processes. I now run that apps via Remote on my son computer for to find out where his problems all times come from! He's using 98% the computer for social network and I would like to know which of those the mostly bad one for to be able to stop them. To do that with GlassWire seems to be an easy task!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Terepin

Terepin MDL Senior Member

Sep 19, 2012
    And yet, there are two security suites, both free and paid, that surpasses this needy unknown software in every possible way by miles. But great products are selling by themselves, not by aggressive advertisement.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    It's simply up to you what you're thinking about an product, so is to anybody else!

There isn't any advertisement nor spam (as you posted in your other post) and I didn't have any profit or whatsoever from that I just post that it's for some user a maybe useful tool. If you don't like it, fine, it's your choice and I'm not one who like to change that!

If you think you've better solution, fine to, just open your own new thread about that! Just stop to hijack an thread to bring in something what has nothing to do there, I mean your accusation about Spam and Advertising!

And just to mention: If I would like to advertise anything, I would do so for my own products, developed in my own company and by myself, but, I simply would never do that nor post the name of my company nor my own name on an open public forum like MDL!

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #25 pisthai, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
    (OP)
  5. eemuler

eemuler MDL Senior Member

Jul 31, 2015
    I'm using Glasswire free version right now, but it doesn't seem to let me do very much. How to add a set of rules for an app? How to delete a rule for an app and re-create it? How to edit the rules for an app?

The best UI for a firewall that I've ever seen was in NetPeeker. Sadly, it seems to be dead now - has been dead for years. :weep: