Serious problem with loaders... Please help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mephasm, Aug 26, 2009.

1. mephasm

mephasm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Hi everyone this is my first time in this forum. I've been tracking all loader issues, they point to this nice forum here.

Well let me say I have an Acer 5920g laptop. I don't know what slic is, and I don't want to do any damage to my bios (though I know how to flash or these kind of things - not a noob). So I tried the 2 loaders around. They are "7loader by orbit20 + hazar", and "Windows 7 loader extreme edition by Napalum". After doing exactly as it says, computer restarts and it does not boot!. Win7 dvd doesn't repair the startup - it can't find any errors. So I have to reinstall after every try :(:(

Well I have the original vista that came on Acer installed in C:, and I am installing win7 in D:, could this be the reason for the loaders, that they try to add themselves in boot in C: drive?

Can you point me in any solution?

Thanks alot.

2. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    First of all have you learned anything since you used lo*ders? Never install a lo*der on top of another. Secondly if the lo*der broke your win 7 what does that tell you? - STOP using lo*ders end of story.

Get your BIOS modded. If you look at the sticky's they can point you in the right direction of getting it modded and in what thread you should ask for one.

If your scared of modding your BIOS or flashing it then i suggest you either wait till a better lo*der comes out or go buy a REAL copy of Win 7.

3. mephasm

mephasm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Hi, thanks for the reply. But when looking at the stickies, I feel like I entered in a conversation in the middle, so I missed where it started.

I don't install a lo*der on top of another, as i said I have to reinstall win7 again.

4. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
  5. mephasm

mephasm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Thanks for the links.

You think there is any chance of a better solution if I wait, like a patch or something, aside from bios mods or loader?

6. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    Don't hold your breath on a better patch or lo*der. Bios mod is the way to go.Just make sure you follow the instructions your given. If your not clear on something just ask.

7. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    I prefer using a BIOS mod. Had a loader installed, worked like a charm, ( thx a lot Hazar - version 1 )

Check if you can find a modded BIOS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. mephasm

mephasm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Thanks everyone,

Ok I will try modding the bios, I hope there must be a way to flash it with original acer bios in case of failure.

There seems to be an acer 5920 g modded in the stickies. But I can't find the exact procedure. Ok what will I need to do after modding the bios?

9. Voiture Lumiere

Voiture Lumiere MDL Member

May 31, 2009
    Use opatool to install a cert and a key.

10. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    #10 NiHiLisT, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. mephasm

mephasm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Thanks alot, I will try surely.

Yes, but they have to convince me with their reasons for selling us Vista, while they were planning Win7, apart from greed ofc. ;)

12. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Yeah damn right, so I'll wait till the market will chill out and then I spend my hard earned money. Selling Vista Ultimate already.

13. mephasm

mephasm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    And as I understand I will lose my genuine Vista activation, if I mod my bios am I right? (as it is acer laptop preinstalled)

14. Reign_Of_Freedom

Aug 1, 2009
    No, there is a fix for that.

15. mephasm

mephasm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    So you mean read the stickies?