Set alerts and reminders on the same note

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by masterton, Nov 22, 2022.

1. masterton

masterton MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2019
    Does anyone know any Windows offline program which can set alerts on the same note with different dates and times? For instance, pop up an alert on every Mon 6PM, every Wed 4PM and every 25th 8PM.

It could also export all alerts and notes to my Android phone.

Thank you.

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    But why the Windows Task Scheduler not suitable for you?
    And they will be all transferred automatically to the Android phone always if your phone and computer are connected to each other.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. masterton

masterton MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2019
    I'm kinda looking for a personal organizer which serves as a dairy and day planner, so I can jot down my notes, and remind me to do various daily stuff.

Windows Task Scheduler is a tool to schedule programs to run at specific times. Is it really suitable to use it in such ways? It seems it will be very clumsy, if possible, to be used as a personal organizer.

4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Then you can use all kinds of calendars, which generally have a reminder function, with sound and repeating.
    Windows itself has several calendars that allow you to add any entries and reminders for each day and each hour. But at the same time, you can find a lot of them if you use a search engine.
    If you use a modern phone, you can use the same features and/or all tasks and reminders there and duplicate them all on the phone and on the computer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. masterton

masterton MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2019
    Which calendar program do you recommend?

I've tried quite a few programs but all of them only allows 1 alert and 1 recurring pattern. My tasks/events can be a bit complicated and have multiple dates and times, and/or recurring patterns.

6. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012