setupcomplete.cmd

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by YOUNEEDTOLOGINTOVIEWTHIS, Jun 17, 2018.

1. YOUNEEDTOLOGINTOVIEWTHIS

YOUNEEDTOLOGINTOVIEWTHIS MDL Junior Member

Feb 18, 2018
    I'm trying to include registry changes in my iso after it goes through ntlite. The built-in registry feature isn't working.

AFAIK I can just put "reg add ..." in the setupcomplete.cmd file and it will be executed during the first logon, so I'm going to try putting my registry changes there.

But where is setupcomplete.cmd? I didn't find it in the iso.

2. ZerOx16x

ZerOx16x MDL Member

Oct 28, 2013
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...etupcomplete-firstlogon-silent-install.73131/

3. YOUNEEDTOLOGINTOVIEWTHIS

Feb 18, 2018
  4. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    You'll have to create the folder(s) and the CMD file yourself. It's only present in original OEM ISOs (with all the bloat).

It's a normal batch file that runs with highest privileges during the setup process.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. YOUNEEDTOLOGINTOVIEWTHIS

Feb 18, 2018
    Oh ok!

So I open the iso file, go to sources, make the "$OEM$" directory, go in there, make the "$$" directory, go in there, make the "Setup" directory, go inside, make the "Scripts" directory, go in there, make a plain textfile with my commands, and save that file as setupcomplete.cmd, right?

6. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Positive. Make sure to disable the 'hide extensions for known file types' option in Folder Options to avoid generating setupcomplete.cmd.txt :cool2:.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...