Share and Discuss OEM SLP Keys Here

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by plauzi, Sep 24, 2010.

1. sendoh

sendoh MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2009
  2. vladxed666

vladxed666 MDL Senior Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Why Do Some Manufacturers Have More Than One OEM:SLP Key

Why Do Some Manufacturers Have More Than One OEM:SLP Key

Title Says it all...

Just Wanna Hear Peoples opinions on this matter...
    This though Just Randomly popped in my head and
    now I just wanna hear someone else's point of view in this
    matter...

P.S..
    Im NOT new to OEM:SLP keys so nobody post
    any stupid comments aight?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vladxed666

Sep 19, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Different versions?

Professional key cant be used on any other but professional.

5. vladxed666

Sep 19, 2009
  6. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    #89 FreeStyler, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  7. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    #90 FreeStyler, Mar 3, 2011
  8. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    @vladxed666, i merged your started topic with this one because after all the topic is called: 'Share and Discuss OEM SLP Keys Here' ;)

Hope you don't mind, just trying to keep things clean and ordered

9. vladxed666

Sep 19, 2009
    No Problem.... Sorry About Not Posting it here in the first place...

I Shared the First Alienware Key Too... I Get Them off of my laptops so im pretty sure those keys came preinstalled from and alienware....
    the 1st alienware ultimate key was from my m15x and the one I posted earlier was from the m17x that I just got yestereday....

Before I share a key I punch it first on google to see if we already have it in this forum or of anybody else already has it...
    (like duh were like the first hit on google if you look up anything related to oem:slp... lol )

anyway I always get the "did not match any documents. " so I get a smile on my face and a thought in my head sayin... We At MDL are the first to share this key :p

The Manufacturing Plant Concept On Why they have different keys..... I kinda wanna settle what that idea but my mind keeps tellin me there's something more
    to that than just that...

anyway....

Thank You For The Effort to try to explain why keys differ I hope someone who knows the
    definite answer for this question... its day 2 already... the thought still wont leave my head...

10. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    For whatever reason we mistakes we are only human and people in MDL team do the best we can at the hours we are sometimes are up to moderate this wonderful and tolerance based forum

No big deal we all make mistakes right. At MDL we are bigger than our mistakes cause of the healthy ethic that we use to negotiate between deliberate and mistake-based scenarios hence we do our best based on our carefully proposed rules ;)

11. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Well i think FreeStyler is on the right path when he said that about the keys being from different locations. It would make sense that M$ would do it that way so they would know where the key leaked from. Just like when vehicles are made the factories have a certain section of vin numbers so if there is a recall they know what plant the recalls would be from and where most of the vehicles shipped to.

BTW, plauzi, TS i don't think drinks the smoking smiley would be your biggest hint lol

12. vladxed666

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohhh.... Now it Makes Sense.... Nice Way To Simplify it VIN Number concept.. that was clever... :cool:

13. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Ooops :eek: Have been looking where it originated from, couldn't find it, guess it got lost with the deletion of the old topic

@Reign_Of_Freedom
    Good one, that exactly was how I was thinking, couldn't find the right words (VIN Number concept) to express that thought

14. vladxed666

Sep 19, 2009
    lolx i drove 32 miles to my ex's house to check out her new TOSHIBA LAPTOP... She said she had windows 7 ultimate so I rushed over there with the OEM Dump Tool in my thumbdrive...
    and sad to say... I thought I was finally gonna get a toshibla oem:slp key for ultimate... but when I got there it was home premium... :p lol just though about sharing the first thing I did this morin...

15. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    #98 FreeStyler, Mar 10, 2011
  16. Katczajk

Katczajk MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2010
    anyone know this problem?
    you have a good bios and key? and now.... the certificate ?
    look here h*t*t*p*://katczajk.ka.funpic.de/OEM/
    there many certificates to install on system.

17. jabberwocky

jabberwocky MDL Member

Aug 28, 2009
    and thats a problem ????? , 99% of all known keys and certigficates are available here at MDL why look elsewhere.