SLIC ToolKit x86/x64 (Includes PKey&Cert. Backup)

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by davidxxw, Jul 29, 2009.

1. davidxxw

davidxxw MDL Junior Member

Aug 9, 2008
    The tookit have a bug to some of Dell PC , i.e. DELL M08 ,Becaue the posion of the mark and PublicKey is exchange.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. calgop

calgop MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2007
    Thank you very much. ^_^

3. meowie

meowie MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    I see , heh i picked a wrong one as example :) but the use of the tool is what i said right ?

4. davidxxw

Aug 9, 2008

You hurt my heart, I'm a chinese ,I known the best Important thing is the "TRUST" between people to people ,You regard me as a "thief" ,I just want more people to facilitate. Because I am bad English,I can not argue with you too much.

In china, a word is fit you:"以小人之心度君子之腹!"

So I will never in this forum to share my software. Administrator : close this topic please.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Gradius

Gradius MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Thanks, don't bother those noobs around, keep the good job!

6. BeatFocus

BeatFocus MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    Clearly you misunderstood what he said. :rolleyes:

7. powserG46b

powserG46b MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2008
    davidxxw:

你读错了,他根本没有讲你的坏话。

也不能怪这些人吗, 因为ANTIVIRUS真的出现了警告。

也有很多人这里欣赏您的分享。。

To the rest:
    just trying to convince him to stay since he's upset..

8. bogstandard

bogstandard MDL Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Please David don't leave - it's people such as yourself that are such an inspiration to so many of us.Please Stay!!

9. davidxxw

Aug 9, 2008
  10. davidxxw

Aug 9, 2008
    thanks ,I love all people in the Forum , I do my best to avoid the virus warning.

11. justinkb

justinkb MDL Member

Jul 16, 2008
    none of the bigger virus scanners detect it as a virus, so it must be safe... the only scanners reporting a virus are those i never even heard of! :)

12. stasio

stasio MDL Expert

May 3, 2007
    davidxxw,don't bother about peoples comments much.If you are sure about your Toolkit,just go ahead.:D

13. davidxxw

Aug 9, 2008
  14. Bagheera

Bagheera MDL Member

Jul 21, 2009
    AVG reports threat too, but AVG reports many false reports on mine loader/cracks /memdumpers... And a few are written by myself...

LOL... I did not do a hexdump or indepth scan of the exe but i use his toolkit for quite a while now and its working just fine! After running his tool i could not find any virus/trojans reports on mine system files or i didn't have extra ports open (netstat).

But do your own research.... youre free to investigate and to "not" run the app.

15. powserG46b

powserG46b MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2008
    According to the BBS, antivirus will give false positives because of the "heuristics and signatures". Since the E programming language is not widely known and all programmers tool can be exploited to write viruses, antivirus flags all programs written with that as a virus.

They are actively working on reducing the false detections and alerting the antivirus companies. Apparently the false positive rate was a lot more last time, but it's much better now.

16. Bagheera

Bagheera MDL Member

Jul 21, 2009
    And to ensure everybody more: I went a long time packet sniffing after running the tool.. no phone home...

but i had no doubt for this guy... Davidxxw thnxs alot...

17. mbmalone

mbmalone MDL Member

Sep 24, 2007
    I used it without problems. NOD32 said it was fine, too.

18. mbmalone

mbmalone MDL Member

Sep 24, 2007
    davidxxw please don't leave.
    The software worked really well for me on my HP and now I am sure I have successfully upgraded to SLIC 2.1
    Before using your software, I was not sure about that.

Don't listen to those mean people, that is what you have to do :rolleyes:
    I really appreciated what you made, it helped me a lot.

19. SirSilentBob

SirSilentBob MDL Senior Member

Jun 5, 2009
    #40 SirSilentBob, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009