Slimdown11 – turn Windows 11 or LTSC 2024 into classic/legacy Windows

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by SunLion, Mar 2, 2025.

  1. ccc1522

    ccc1522 MDL Junior Member

    Dec 27, 2010
    83
    18
    0
    I didn't mean to offend sainfo. I was simply trying to help him get the attention he deserves. I like his work and am excited to see it develop and I just don't want it to get buried.
    So, please accept my apology and keep up the good work. I'll be a user.
     
  2. Ace2

    Ace2 MDL Guru

    Oct 10, 2014
    2,264
    1,985
    90
    Don't worry, you didn't offend anyone at all! It's actually really good advice.
     
  3. Ace2

    Ace2 MDL Guru

    Oct 10, 2014
    2,264
    1,985
    90
    That's kind of you to say! Would you be willing to post his work on the OP page so it's easier for others to find? Thanks, Ace2!
     
  4. ODY123

    ODY123 MDL Expert

    Apr 20, 2011
    1,175
    193
    60
    Download not available
    This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload. If possible, contact the person uploading the file to ask them to upload it again.
     
  5. SunLion

    SunLion MDL Expert

    May 11, 2011
    1,776
    6,952
    60
    I'll do that.
     
  6. SunLion

    SunLion MDL Expert

    May 11, 2011
    1,776
    6,952
    60
    I think @sainfo removed the file...
     
  7. ODY123

    ODY123 MDL Expert

    Apr 20, 2011
    1,175
    193
    60
    How can I get this file please, thank you.
     
  8. SunLion

    SunLion MDL Expert

    May 11, 2011
    1,776
    6,952
    60
    Only @sainfo can do this.
     
  9. ODY123

    ODY123 MDL Expert

    Apr 20, 2011
    1,175
    193
    60
    Thank you.
     
  10. DrakeBond

    DrakeBond MDL Novice

    Oct 28, 2020
    46
    79
    0
    #2251 DrakeBond, Sep 13, 2026
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2026
    Hello,@SunLion

    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...ic-legacy-windows.90039/page-101#post-1917437

    Would you be willing to post his work on the OP page so it's easier for others to find? Thanks, DrakeBond!
     
  11. SunLion

    SunLion MDL Expert

    May 11, 2011
    1,776
    6,952
    60
  12. DrakeBond

    DrakeBond MDL Novice

    Oct 28, 2020
    46
    79
    0
    #2253 DrakeBond, Sep 13, 2026
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2026
  13. sainfo

    sainfo MDL Addicted

    Dec 6, 2021
    760
    1,753
    30
    Hi, I've updated the link - please test it out...
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. ODY123

    ODY123 MDL Expert

    Apr 20, 2011
    1,175
    193
    60
    Very appropriate!
     
  15. ODY123

    ODY123 MDL Expert

    Apr 20, 2011
    1,175
    193
    60
    Image File : G:\Windows Download\WimOptimizer_20.0.5\Data\Temp\install.wim
    Image Index : 2
    Saving image
    [==========================100.0%==========================]
    Unmounting image
    [= 2.0% ]

    Stuck on this screen for more than 45 minutes, do you know the reason?
     
  16. jagoanku

    jagoanku MDL Junior Member

    Jun 6, 2026
    51
    107
    0
    #2257 jagoanku, Sep 14, 2026
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2026
    Hi my friends,

    thanks to @SunLion for providing high quality tools.

    I would like to share mine too, called: MANTAB WINDOWS 11 X64 IMAGE BUILDER 1.1.0. You can use and test at your end, documentation also attached. It is validated success customizing ISO file up to go live system. but if you encounter another situation please free to reports (please attaching your error logs).

    have a nice day. cheer
     

    Attached Files:

  17. sainfo

    sainfo MDL Addicted

    Dec 6, 2021
    760
    1,753
    30
    Hmm, that's strange—that shouldn't have happened. I'll check it out, of course, but I've never had any problems with this before. Maybe it’s because I always use index 1 and haven’t given it much thought. Since I immediately select the edition I need in DISM++—which is IoT LTSC—and save it as index 1 right away. Anyway, I’ll check it out, try using an image with more indices, and let you know how it goes.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. sainfo

    sainfo MDL Addicted

    Dec 6, 2021
    760
    1,753
    30
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. sevenlin007

    sevenlin007 MDL Novice

    Nov 22, 2017
    34
    34
    0
    [>] Applying native CBS and SideBySide infrastructure tweaks...
    错 误 : 拒 绝 访 问 。
    [OK] Infrastructure servicing tweaks applied successfully.