SunLion. I suggest that at the beginning of each new page there should be a link that directs users looking for the new version to "2xH2_Creator" or "26H1_Creator". Because the topic is starting to take a different direction.
Like pinned post, I like the idea. No need to checking every 115 pages Lets get back to original story when the hero defeat the dragon
AFAIK, the forum software doesn't support pinned OP. The "pages" value is arbitrary and the number of posts per page can be changed by you. You need to check only the first posts.
As @Carlos Detweiller said, there is no need to do that, since all the latest links are on the first two pages of the thread. However, I agree with you regarding the direction the discussions are taking, and I do not consider that appropriate. I believe that new scripts using a different approach should be shared in their own separate threads, so as not to start a different tangent here. That is my view, with all due respect to everyone.
If your ISO image is not in EN or RU, then yes, you need to add your locale's language here or replace the one listed here with the one you don't need. Besides English, it is absolutely necessary to leave it. Code: # 4. DEEP MULTI-LANGUAGE LOCALIZATION CLEANUP (Keeping ru-RU and en-US Only) Write-Host "[*] Executing deep language localization alignment sweeper..." -ForegroundColor Gray $script:LangFolders = Get-ChildItem -Path $script:BootMountWork -Recurse -Directory -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue | Where-Object { $_.Name -match '^[a-z]{2}-[A-Z]{2}$' -and $_.Name -notmatch '^(ru-RU|en-US)$' }
If your original ISO language code is not ru-RU, you will also need to replace it with your own region's language code and time zone settings in unattend.xml.
No, of course not—it’s not necessary. I’m not a native English speaker either, so I remove all languages from boot.wim and install.wim except for my own—Russian and English. You can’t remove English because it’s the system language. But you can add your own language—in your case, French. And it’s very easy to do: in the “sub_Boot.ps1” file, replace “ru-Ru” with the language of your locale, and in the CapabilityList.txt file, delete or comment out # the language of your locale so that the script doesn’t remove it. As you can see, it’s all very simple. I'll think about how to simplify this process. The script won't delete any of the 256 languages at all. Instead, when the script runs, it will detect the language of your installed OS, count the number of languages, and remove all languages from the install.wim and boot.wim images except for your locale and English. You’ll be able to add corresponding options to the menu—something like “Delete” or “Do not delete” the remaining languages. Overall, I still need to think about the best way to implement all of this...
Yes, fundamentally the script architecture is perfectly compatible with Windows 10 IoT LTSC as well. Since the tool shifts entirely away from hardcoded file tracking to live session enumeration (Get-WindowsCapability, Get-AppxProvisionedPackage, etc.), the core pipelines will dynamically adapt to a mounted Windows 10 image. Important configuration steps for W10 LTSC deployment: You must select Option 1 (Baseline Build) in the GUI menu to bypass Windows 11 cumulative transition streams. Ensure your Data\UUP\APPX directory contains UWP runtimes compatible with Windows 10 architecture (or leave it empty if you don't need appx deployment). Keep in mind that specific Win11 debloat routines (like strict SystemApps path purging for Edge/DevTools or strict Win11 registry tweaks) will simply be bypassed or logged as non-applicable by DISM, without halting the pipeline execution. The framework is universally portable, but feel free to share your deployment logs if you face any architecture mismatch warnings during the boot/matrix steps! note: If you'd like, we can make a small adjustment to the code so that, in WimDirector v2.0.4, the script automatically detects upon startup: “Okay, this is a Windows 10 image! I'll enable the tweaks and hide the Windows 11 kernel update menu.”