@rayman95, the "winload.efi" BSOD error (usually 0xc0000225) is a standard boot integrity/code integrity failure, not a script engine error. It happens when the boot files mismatch the active Cumulative Update (LCU) transaction states. Please check your build workflow environment: 1. Are you using an untouched clean source Microsoft ISO? 2. Did you modify the component structure (like removing Windows Defender or Edge via custom edits) BEFORE integrating the LCU package? If you strip components before applying updates, DISM fails to patch CodeIntegrity manifests, leading to a broken boot signature chain upon deployment. 3. Make sure you are running the build pipeline strictly on a native Windows x64 host machine. Processing x64 images under x86/ARM64 environments will corrupt the UEFI boot structures during the compilation phase. The current WimDirector v3.0.5 pipeline enforces a strict modular Airlock execution sequence (servicing updates are always fully integrated first, and component debloating is executed strictly afterward) precisely to isolate and eliminate this specific DISM conflict. Re-download your updates and run a clean build.
Thank you so much for auditing my tool! The report you prepared is a real treasure trove of knowledge for someone like me, a beginner in building image-processing tools. While working with .cmd files is already second nature to me, my work with PowerShell is just the first step in learning this language. Actually, I was inspired to start working with PS1 after I stumbled upon the MANTAB_1.1.0_Public_Release tool by chance. After familiarizing myself with its very interesting structure, I tried to put something together—perhaps not exactly the same, but something similar to it, with my own vision for the tool’s architecture and content. Once again, thank you so much for conducting the audit of my tool. I will certainly take all your comments into account and make the necessary corrections. I have temporarily removed WimDirector v3.0.6 from distribution until the identified bugs are fixed.