Slmgr doesn't work anymore

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Moiseshb, Aug 1, 2009.

1. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Please elaborate which command you use in particular. As Carlos posted already, the error normally appears in case of incorrect usage, else you would get an error output.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tancrède

tancrède MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2013
    #22 tancrède, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    If we put a wrong command, the message is inside the window of the Administrator command, not outside with the bloc-note page. I took a look on the web, and only one guy had the same problem. It seem that he also did not find the solution.

It seem that the only solution is to format ALL the DD. Or could it be the bios ? I dont tink so. Very very strange that problem.

I really beginning to beleive that Win 8 is almost the worst Windows of all. I had many problems, many many....

Tancrède

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Hmm..had no problems all the time on Win 8 and now on Win 8.1. To communicate with the Licensing services i use to use WMIC instead of slmgr.vbs :good3:.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tancrède

tancrède MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2013
    finded the solution

In Windows, find slmgr.vbs, on only one on four of those files, you will see "modify" if it is on text, change for: Microsoft ® Windows Based Script Host