Small question

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by ixnet, Feb 5, 2012.

1. ixnet

ixnet MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2012
    Hi and first sorry for my bad english and sorry if im not posting this to the right section i excuse in advance.

Ok here's my situation.

- I want to run windows storage server essential or workground (the easiest one to install)
    - I have a MB Asus P5B thats i want to flash with a key inside bois to be able to use wss ess or standart (mod my bios)
    - Does it have any place where i can get this but thats will run with modified bios or i need to get one like eval and put file on it to make it oem ?

Thank for taking time to read me. i just dont know whats term to serv to find whats i need for.

Ps: i want to run windows storage server oem on a mod bios so i dont gonna need to crack it or other thing. Ty

2. ixnet

ixnet MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2012
    Or does it have any version of windows storage server 2008 r2 thats can be activated using a modified bios with slic ? i mean i have windows server 2008 r2 (all edition) with this: Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Multilanguage -Technet Untouched

But unfortunatly ist damm hard to setup and i was unable to make it work so i supose windows storage server 2008 r2 essential is more easy to install

3. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009