[Solved] KMS-VL-ALL Version Problem

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by armadillotuff, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    5 GB is the default storage a personal Microsoft account gets.

If you really mean this, then yes, you can (still) use it after activating Office.

1. Maroulla

Maroulla MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2022
    #22 Maroulla, May 13, 2022
    Last edited: May 13, 2022
    Hi thanks for this forum. Kms that came with Microsoft office pro plus 2021 retail version 2108 build is just not working? Allowed the threat in defender...Have now even created an exclusion for the "Activator" folder which contains KMS_VL_ALL_AIO.cmd (v44) just in case. Running as administrator as per instructions, and everytime it keeps coming up with, Detected Office 2021 CR2 Retail could not be converted to volume...so as you can see hopefully from my description, that obviously the key is installing/ed and working, but not doing job as intended...Here's the kicker, on another pc have done exactly the same installation, same instructions, same method and works like a dream...what on earth am i missing? Tried uninstalling/re installing, both software and kms and its got me stumped...thrashing this thread out for answers, ideas and work arounds, but its time to ask the pros...thanks

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  3. Maroulla

Maroulla MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2022
    H
    Hi thank you but its a copy i should add, that i downloaded [windows forum] or something of the like, and it came with a crack/kms...
    Yes I've seen that thread and its where i began, but this thread seems to be closer to the mark regarding the solution I'm looking for. Thanks nevertheless

4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    This thread doesn't contain any helpful information other then pointing the OP to use the more uptodate KMS_VL_ALL by @abbodi1406.

5. shhnedo

shhnedo MDL Expert

Mar 20, 2011
    @Tito pliz close. This serves no purpose, really...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...