[SOLVED] MOBO Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3HP Video drivers do not install!

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Tiger-1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    #1 Tiger-1, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    Hi well I have a motherboard GA-F2A88XM-D3HP that I can certainly say that is one of my best boards I used in this track and use still I can also say that I know her in the background but maybe not as much as I thought because yesterday I decided to install Windows Server 2012 R2 for testing for this I used a USB stick with Rufus and did the installation there without any problem happens that when trying to install the latest AMD video driver (Win7-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-edition-19.10.1-oct17. exe) then started the problem the installation program started normally and when it arrived in the phase wait for hardware detection simply went into looping and is so far lol... This way I did the same thing again only that this time using Windows 10 1809 Enterprise LTSC using the driver win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-edition-19.10.1-oct17. exe and occurred the same thing simply the driver does not INSTALL so I would Much if anyone here can help me thank you in advance
    EDIT: I'm using onboard video card and before installing the driver I already have installed all Visual-C-Runtimes + dotNetFX335_WX_7_x86_x64 + ndp48-x86-x64 of course I am using the GUI version and as I am absolutely beginner with Server versions I checked in the Add/Remove Features panel if anything that should add before trying to install the driver there was something else if there is I have not seen...
    EDIT 2: Problem SOLVED I even found a solution thank you to everyone who tried to help me thank you :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi Joe C yep I know and I have this driver but the problem is when the program starts in phase of wait detecting hardware never ends... for me is one looping interminable I thinking long time maybe the solution is disable DEP temporarily reboot my machine try again to see if works now but I need reinstall another time damn ;) and thanks for you help anyway friend :)

4. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    Try resetting the mobo see if that helps also have u tried to install the drivers using device manager manual install and then select let me pick from a list of available drivers in the same category as the device.

5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    could possibly be a corrupted chipset driver and getting a fresh download might work. Another possibility could be a faulty video chip on the board because it does not want to be recognized by either o.s. install. Does it work with Windows 7 or 8.1?

6. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi WindowsGeek thanks for your help, but I already make this and simply nothing works until now do not give up at some point I discover this sh...;)
    EDIT: Hi Joe C I also already download fresh chipset driver and nothing so I'm here again with LTSC :mad:

7. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    That could be a issue with the mobo build in video do u have a video card u can pop in to make sure is not a LTSC issue.