[Solved] MSDN Subscriber Downloads page moved. Can't access information.

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Shahe, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shahe

Shahe MDL Member

Feb 25, 2011
    #1 Shahe, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Hello everyone. For the past 7 years I've been going to MSDN Subscriber Downloads page, finding my desired Windows ISO (including the file name, hash sums, sizes), finding the ISOs elsewhere and downloading them. Now the MSDN Subscriber Downloads page is gone, and I don't know where to check for latest releases, builds and I have no way of comparing my downloads or checking them for integrity. Is there and other option to find those ISOs and find information about them? I will edit in a second to show you the syntax of file names so you can see what I mean. Thanks!

Example:
    File name of the ISO found on MSDN Sbuscriber Downloads page and downloaded from 'places'
    en_windows_10_multiple_editions_version_1703_updated_june_2017_x64_dvd_10725021.iso
    the page also included hash sums of the ISO, so I could check later.
    File name of the ISO I am able to find on the forums or using ISO Downloader or from Techbench Unlocked:
    Win10_1703_Englishinternational_x64.iso
    some of the sources also include hash sums, though I have no idea what to compare them with.

2. Shahe

Shahe MDL Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Well this indeed is working, but last time I was there the latest Windows 10 versions were Updated June, now I see the March ones. What's the deal with that?

EDIT: Never mind, found it.