[Solved]My Computer Is Hacked!

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by dbrown1111, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014

what version did u install in your laptop? 14279 if i was u i would go back 10586.....the insider previews work fine in some comps and horrible in others and sense u have a older machine maybe the drivers your using dont like 79 build. dont know what other advice to tell u except buy a new machine.

2. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dbrown1111

dbrown1111 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    Like, the display zooms in like the driver hasen't been installed yet. I look into device manager to find that windows says that the devices has been giving problems and It shut it down. This device never gave problems before so I thought that this might of been on purpose.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Did you thank your uncle yet? ;)

5. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    u know what try the 10240 u mite have better luck with that built.

6. dbrown1111

dbrown1111 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    #66 dbrown1111, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    (OP)
    I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but can you guys give me solutions to if it was a hacker because I am starting to doubt if it's a hardware issue because the computer does the same thing from XP-10 but it doesn't act up in Linux or Ubuntu. Please :D

Cuz maybe it's a hacker instead of hardware

7. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Not being rude but you have to let go that it's an hacker must be hardware related don't you think ;)

8. dbrown1111

dbrown1111 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    #68 dbrown1111, Mar 13, 2016
    (OP)
    Not trying to be rude (again:p) I do feel 50% hardware But what explains Ubuntu not getting this issue ;)

9. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    You are right with Linux but my thoughts is that Linux adresses hardware complete different than windows so 50% hardware 50% software I would say :tea:

10. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    This has been asked before and never answered, are You using the trackpad or a mouse ? Not being Rude either but if You keep insisting the Lappy is Hacked people are going to start thinking You're being a Linux Troll :eek:

11. dbrown1111

dbrown1111 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    #71 dbrown1111, Mar 13, 2016
    (OP)
    :death: I'm so stupid :p. I am using a trackpad. I don't even know what a Linux troll iso_O

IF I MISSED ANY OTHER QUESTION PLEASE TELL ME NOW:worthy::worthy:

12. Meat[On]A[Stick]

Meat[On]A[Stick] MDL Junior Member

Jan 1, 2015
    Ubuntu wrote, compiled and tested drivers for your laptop. They want folks to use their OS and that will never happen if your hardware isn't supported. I suggested it because they have a pretty good reputation for supporting many laptops.

The only Microsoft OS that supports your hardware is Vista. The others don't. Has nothing to do with hacking.

Would you complain to Apple because you can't install OS X? Of course not. You fully realize they don't natively support your hardware.

13. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    T-S said what the problem was Days ago if We would have know that You were using the trackpad.

14. dbrown1111

dbrown1111 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    (Still not tying to be rude or annoy someone:( ) I just don't understand, the computer worked perfectly when I first got it. It had Windows 7 installed. I EVEN tested Windows 10 developer on it before and it worked perfectly and after that I installed Windows 10 and it was fine for a couple of months so what could be the possible.

ALL test using Lenovo Solutions and other software came back positive saying that the hardware is fine.
    Reverting back to XP-7 is not helping
    Weird shadow devices and volumes are being installed (Might be Windows Restore)
    I hear drivers being installed and uninstalled in the background
    This doesn't happen when not connected to the Internet and the wireless adapter is on. (BTW I've tried a USB adapter and it does that same thing)
    Odd programs are running in the background
    And I don't have the money to afford a new machine at the moment.

So can some just PLEASE give me a different solution instead of hardware. I've saw threads about people having issues and the experts were saying something else was wrong but the victim ends up fixing his computer by looking up solutions to his problem with his own prediction .

EDIT: I've tried a USB mouse same issue

15. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    If you are using a wireless network adapter it should be password encrypted so that one of your neighbors isn't logging onto the Internet through your network connection. That is very common , actually. Also, depending on the wireless frequency being used, certain household devices can interfere with the signal--also check distance from wireless modem, too (too far and the signal will drop out.)

16. dbrown1111

dbrown1111 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    You can actually password encrypt an wireless network adapter:clap::clap::clap:
    THANK YOU MY GOOD SIR:worthy:
    I'm also gonna check the wireless ferquency

17. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    On my Acer Aspire 4752G Laptop, If I run Windows 7 or 8.1, I could use the HP WiFi Mouse (didn't works on 10 at all, because of Driver incompatibility), and if I do so, and the Touchpad is enabled, the mouse pointer is moving to the left, not 'jumping' as yours. Just that HP WiFi Mouse is also a Laser Mouse. At the same moment I of the Touchpad, using the Hotkey FN + F7, all is fine. SAince I had that problem, I automatically off the Touchpad if I use any Mouse, no more problems.

That may works on your system the same way! It simply could be related to several incompatibility problems, which may even differs from hardware to hardware, at all, it's a for sure a compatibility problem of the two near similar using Pointing Devices!

18. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012

Maybe that's a news for you, but everything is broken worked perfectly before being broken :D

Disable your trackpad,and/ or disable your wifi card and test the pc with an external one. Get all updated drivers from the lenovo website, test the pc with a bootable pendrive, do something to narrow down the HW or driver fauld.

What is sure is that your PC is not hacked.

19. dbrown1111

dbrown1111 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    Tru Tru,but just wondering do you guys know the computer is not hacked even after the symptoms I gave ;)
    you

20. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014