[Solved]strange internet problem driving me crazy !!

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by DEBKOL35, Oct 24, 2013.

1. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    You come here crying that you can't fix your net problem, you let people go through loads of methods to help you fix it, then at the end you explain that you know 100% that it is some software you installed

UNINSTALL IT THEN or enjoy your broken internet

Can't fix stupid :/

2. DEBKOL35

DEBKOL35 MDL Senior Member

Mar 20, 2009
    ok I didn't know asking for help is a crime !! I never forced anyone to give me solution. If anyone got any tips, I am happy to apply all of them. When you said how to troubleshoot, I appreciated ur tips. I am doing everything everyone said me so far. I am just saying I have not installed any 3rd Party Carp. The picture of installed apps are posted. if you tell me which 1 is 3rd party carp I will remove it immediately !!

I said.. I think some kind of software or something is doing this problem. since restarting os is fixing this problem, its obvious any software is causing this trouble.

Uninstalled Norton, Disabled VM adapter, reset router, everything I tried before. Didn't try only is ... running empty os for a day.

3. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    You said you have not tried with no software installed, you said you just installed 7, drivers and apps, then got this problem

I said, clean install 7 or 8, only install drivers, check if you have still got the problem or not

4. DEBKOL35

Mar 20, 2009
    ok. I will do that. Thanks for ur time.

5. DEBKOL35

Mar 20, 2009
    ok. I will do that. Thanks for ur time.

6. Alexa012

Alexa012 MDL Novice

Apr 13, 2011
    I had the same problem with network and after fifth day with hdd on windows 8.1.(cant startup)--(the same thing happens with windows 8)
    The problem is reflected also in the ssd where is windows 7 and it goes slow ,probably because hdd where have been windows 8.1.I run hirrens boot and wd tools(western digital tools) for my hdd and after diagnostic they show me some errors and bad sector which i never have before install 8.1.I let the program to fix it and full format.I do the fresh reinstall windows 7 on ssd,and everything goes smooth and work without problems.I dont even mind to install those version (8-8.1) again.

7. DEBKOL35

Mar 20, 2009

so..in short, u were having this problem..and after fixing errors and bad sector, u installed only 7 ..and now problem is gone?
    I just run check disk of windows, no bad sector found...I will try hirrens boot and wd tools like u said.

strange thing is... one of my friends having same trouble. He has different pc config. different antivirus. but we both installed 7 and 8 in same hdd. I just removed 8 from 2nd partition.

8. DEBKOL35

Mar 20, 2009
    looks like Problem is gone. looks like .. It was virtualbox.

9. DEBKOL35

Mar 20, 2009
    #69 DEBKOL35, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
    (OP)
    looks like Problem is gone. looks like .. It was virtualbox.

==========update=================

I found solution to this problem. It was virtualbox which was causing this problem. So I wrote to virtualbox forum and they told me to remove Host-Only network mode. I removed it and now working fine with virtualbox too.

reason "Windows sometimes gets it wrong and send data to the wrong interface(Host-Only network mode)"