[Solved] Video Card Port (unknown)

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by BrokenDaily, Nov 5, 2017.

1. BrokenDaily

BrokenDaily MDL Junior Member

Jun 14, 2017
    I have an Nvidia GTX 650 Ti graphics card (from a dell built computer, so not like usual nvidia 650's) and I am considering moving away from DVI, as the setup I got causes the video to blank and restore to normal if I so much as touch the cable

what port be it.jpg
    I would like to know if this port here is either a mini hdmi, a displayport of some sort, or something im unknowing of; please reply when able, and thank you for literally ANY help

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. hutchinsane_

hutchinsane_ MDL Novice

Nov 19, 2013
    That looks like a mini HDMI port to me.

3. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I have the same video card and yes, that is a mini HDMI port, your supposed to get a HDMI mini to standard size HDMI connector with that video card. If not you can buy them. I never used it though, because it was so small it wouldn't stay in the port very well, it'll fall out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BrokenDaily

BrokenDaily MDL Junior Member

Jun 14, 2017
    I made this topic during late hours, and the fact that some medicine I took made me extremely sleepy, so I didn't know what it was nor the derp that I was typing

nevertheless, thanks for the help MrMagic and everyone else, but im done with this topic