Some Information On Windows 8 Uprade Offer (Please)

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by UTDKING, Oct 26, 2012.

1. UTDKING

UTDKING MDL Junior Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Hello All,
    My First Post Here So Be Gentle With Me
    Glad My Friend TECHNOMAN Advise Me To Join Fantastic Site
    Anyway To My Question
    i have a pc with windows 7 ultimate on that as the bios mode that makes it activated
    what i would like to know if i pass for the windows upgrade & pay the £14:99 in the uk

once i receive my product key & then download the windows 8 & save it as a iso & burn the iso to a dvd
    then install as a upgrade or clean install after I have formatted my pc
    can i then also get windows media centre also as part of the upgrade price

i have read much on this site about the key is a retail key so you use it for upgrade or clean install can the key be used on more than one pc

Thank You

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    According to Microsoft, the FREE WMC key will be available till Januay 31. 2013, for the same period as the price for to upgrade to Windows 8!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mastershake

mastershake MDL Member

Aug 1, 2012
    the key can only be used on ONE pc at a time. also you can try for the free media player offer but otherwise no it does not come with it. you have to buy it. and yes the bios modded system will work fine.

4. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    You would think someone making their first post wouldn't waste time figuring out how to change the default font and making it look terrible. Just saying.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...