Spammed to death by Fake Loader and KMSPico

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Janset, Sep 21, 2015.

1. john123x

john123x MDL Member

Jun 5, 2011
    #41 john123x, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    i have used daz loaders hundreds of times (i am an IT staff) and it never spammed me with ANY junk programs not even one.

I am totally confident with DAZ loader that is downloaded from links provided by trusted website like here.

And for all DAZ loader version that i have downloaded, i dont blindly trusted them, i will verify the SHA1 of the EXE to confirm its truly from DAZ and untampered.

by doing so, i will have peace of mind and total confidence of DAZ loader.

Note: I never really like KMSpico....

EDIT:
    I reread again your the first post of the topic and i got WTF. what does Office 2013 got to do with Daz Loader, Daz Loader only for permanently activate windows 7. Its Microsoft Toolkit that you should use. Note: I never really like KMSpico....

2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I always use and only use Microsoft toolkit :tea:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
  5. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #46 Nucleus, Sep 22, 2015
    Hmm... KMS VL All is Smart activation, detects VL, Retail etc, but I'm surprised it KMS activated a MAK activated Office. Will ask abbodi about it. Watch this space.

6. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #47 Nucleus, Sep 22, 2015
    @Janset - Are you trying to post links to dodgey sites where you obtained fake Windows Loader and KMSPico? If so, not a good idea friend and would be best PM'd to revertex as he asked for them.

7. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Ps will this way keep updating the activation period or Do I have to re run the script to get 180 day back after a while ?

8. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #49 Nucleus, Sep 22, 2015
    No. Activation renewal will occur as per normal KMS. See qad's explanation of how his SppExtComObjPatcher works. abbodi/qad's KMS VL All is a great install and forget it solution, and comes with a great install/uninstall script.

Edit: Been running on a couple of machines for nearly two years now. Win/Office - never had any problem.

9. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    I can see doing research would be hard. The first over 20 hits for Daz loader on google are not to MDL, very sad how many clowns have exploited the loader as their own or added garbage to the DL.

There's even a website called Daz. Unreal at what people do.

10. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Aah oke had to run 1-SppExtComObjPatcher.cmd to install it Was not installed automaticly with the main cmd KMS_VL_ALL Now I get it

11. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
  12. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    That's unreal! Talk about massively exploited! :eek: Look at this.

Search term on Google and DuckDuckgo looking for MDL links...

Google
    daz loader - Looked down first 20 results (No MDL)
    windows loader - Looked down first 20 results (No MDL)
    official daz loader download - Looked down first 20 results (No MDL)
    official windows loader download - Look down first 20 results (No MDL)

DuckDuckGo
    daz loader = 2nd Result (MDL)
    windows loader = 2nd Result (MDL)
    official daz loader download = 3rd Result (MDL)
    official windows loader download = 1st Result (MDL)

13. Muerto

Muerto MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    #54 Muerto, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021

14. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    That's due to Microsoft and MarkMonitor. They removed the Google search results, so rather than people getting an activator they're now installing malware instead.

I've told people before that there is no "DAZ team" or dedicated Windows Loader website. I even supply only a magnet link so that nobody can mistakenly click on the wrong download button and then complain that they got infected.

If you try to post one of the many fake websites for the loader at MDL then it'll change the URL to "this_is_fake_and_malware". These websites are the reason that I've not published any further updates though.

15. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Google most likely had a DMCA to remove the loader from search results.

16. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Yeah it is a shame what is going on with that sort of websites especialy for developers who get placed in a "bad" spotlight by that !!

17. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Aha! That explains the weird links in Janset's post being blocked. Neat. :D

18. Janset

Janset MDL Novice

Nov 16, 2011
    #59 Janset, Sep 22, 2015
    (OP)

Hi John.

It would appear that you are right. For some reason which escapes me, I was under the impression that it also worked of other Microsoft programs such as M$ Office 2013 or whatever it is called. Old age has really caught up with me. :rolleyes:

And if you will please excuse this "moron", what does SHA1 mean? I am a user not a programmer so stuff has to be rather basic for me to understand.

Regards

19. Janset

Janset MDL Novice

Nov 16, 2011

Hi Nucleus.
    It would seem that I cannot do a thing right. I ask a question and I am called a moron. I am asked what sites gave me the problem and I (think) I found them and posted, and now I am advised against posting it. You mentioned sending a PM to Rivertex, I have never done that before, it is another new thing along with all the abreiviations used by fellow forum users.

I think I will just give this site a big miss, sorry. I was under the impression that forums were a place to learn and the way to learn is to ask questions which solicit sympathetic answers rather than rebuke. No offense in tended.

How does the quote go, there is no such thing as a silly question, only stupid answers, and as a layman I sure have a lot of silly questions.

Regards