Start-up to login screen

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Col_Gimp, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Col_Gimp

Col_Gimp MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2013
    I have two user account's, admin with password and standard without password, when shutting down from admin on the next start-up it goes to the login screen but shutting down from standard on next start-up it goes straight to standard desktop. How is it I make standard user go to login screen on next start-up?

2. Col_Gimp

Col_Gimp MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2013
    Anyone, don't know if bumping is allowed but his got lost on page 4.

3. ussr

ussr MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2014
    My setup — Administrator account is unlocked with gpedit, have password, one standard User — doesn't have password.
    To log in to Administrator account i must power the rig on, wait till it load User account, then log in to Administrator account from Start.
    When i'm trying to log out from User it won't give me a choice which account to log in, but automatically loging me in to User's account back.
    So the User staying loged in all the time and if i want to reboot or shutdown the rig from Administrator's account i must force the User to lost all the opened data.

If i shut down the rig from Administrator's account it boot me straight in to User account. There is no checkmark in netplwiz "Users must enter a bla-bla.."