Thank You, and Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Ixtili, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Ixtili

Ixtili MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2014
    Hi, everyone. I was wanting to give a proper "thank you" for the information present on this forum. A couple days ago, my Windows 7 Ultimate installation (which, admittedly, isn't an original copy) gave me a heap of grief with the notorious "this copy of Windows is not genuine" notification. After trying a couple temporary fixes (which didn't want to work, anyway) I stumbled upon this forum.

I was skeptical at first... thinking "oh boy, another hacker site... is this even legitimate?" But after reading many posts, and finally utilizing... I believe it was Daz's loader... I was able to make my copy "genuine" again. I'm pretty grateful for that, and I'd like to start learning as much as I can about the more intricate workings of the box I spend so much time on every day. It's like a car, y'know? If you don't know how it works, how can you hope to operate it properly, or fix it when it breaks?

So, yeah... I greatly appreciate the information, advice, walkthroughs and working solutions to a growingly common problem. Y'all got me out of a pickle. Thank you very much :)

2. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    Welcome :D